Chapter 53

MAGNUS POV

" Are you okay ??? " I asked him for the nth time .. " magnus !!!! I am a little busy , I am fine and I am not mad at you .. " he said and gave his best smile ever .... I nodded and got back to our room ... " he came an hour ago ! He hasn't kissed me yet ! He was on the phone since he got back home ! He didn't drink or eat anything ! He didn't ask me to feed today ( is this my all time hungry wolf ) ! He is working on his laptop and not even praising me !!! ( did I look ugly today ) " I thought to myself and looked into the mirror .. Yes I look tanned but I always look like that , huh !!!! Everyone looks tanned next to this puppy .. He is a pale panda .. I take a look at my body front and back ... still flat fine !!!! Am I not attractive anymore .. I lifted my t - shirt and saw my 8 packs were fading away .. I tap my tummy " you are going to destroy my structure kitty " I tease my little one .. How it looks now ' a raspberry ' for 2 months ... Wait , it's 2 month already !!!! ... I lift my t - shirt a little more to see the marks ... my smile starts to fade..i close my eyes and think about Alexander , a smile with blush spread on my face .. When I opened my eyes all I saw was alec's bite marks and Hickeys everywhere on my skin ... I know nowadays he is wearing some clothes which cover his neck .. That's because of me , for now all I can do is just bite him and taste him to make sure he is real in my life ... I let my shirt down when Alec suddenly opens the door ... " hey !!! " I said nervously .. He didn't say anything , he walked towards me and turned me around to face the mirror , he hugged me from behind and lifted my shirt a little ... " is my little one gulping your defined abs .. That's what you worried about ? " he asked , burying his nose in my neck crook ... I tilt a little .. I miss him already .. " no !!! I just " I swallow my words when I feel Alec hands on my tummy ... the cold ring from his finger touching my abs sends shivers to my spine ...  I swallow a dry gulp on my throat .. " Then what are you worried about ? " he asked , tracing his finger a little down under my pants .. I am too sensitive for his touch .. All for sudden I turn around and pull him for a kiss .. He chuckled in between kissing ...

we started to share a lazy kiss , he kissed my lips nearly 10 times before breaking it ... I smile everytime I hear the smooch .. " I thought I am not attractive to you anymore ... it's just you are busy and we fought this morning so I thought you are still upset with me and you don't love me today " before I could complete he started to laugh at me .... " I don't love you today ???? interesting Actually what is that statement ??? I love you each and every minute .. That's why I am overprotective .. I want you and baby to be safe " he said and continued " I have pending work ... I came a little earlier today so I have to finish it from home .. I am busy because of work and nothing else .. Besides I love the way your body and mind reacted to my touch " he said last line in his fucking raspy voice which is completely a turn on For me .. " Am I ???? And I know how you react to my touch so don't play safe games and don't tease me again and again . You have been  pressing the wrong buttons since morning " I said , pinching his nose .. " hoooo .... I love to tease you like that and you know I am strong and I can control myself .. I won't melt for a single finger on my abs " he said with a smirk .. " it's under my pants , note that point ... " I said pointing my finger on his chest and playfully pushed him away .. " mmm .. A little " he said , resisting my push and he pushed me back " let me try tonight ... I will see how much control you have " I said sarcastically .. " Try me " he said , biting my lips and as usual I gave in for that paradise .. I mean his lips " eat or play .. Do one task at the time " I said to Madzie , grinding my teeth ... she keeps on running around everywhere inside the house .. " relax wolfy !!! Too much stress is not good ... I Will feed her and you feed me " he says winking at me ... madzie laughed from the terrace I sat on the couch holding the food tray for alec ... alec and madzie were in their own bubbles .. She sat on the balcony and Alec held her by her waist and fed her dinner by commenting something funny on the street .. She keeps on giggling for every bite ... I laugh while looking at them .. But I felt a sudden pain in my stomach .. " God !!! Not again !!! " I mumbled and ran to the bedroom ...

I close the door and lean on the door holding my stomach ... " Come on !!! Come on !!!! Enough !!! Go away " I murmured ... it was there for sometimes I clench my stomach but I know I can't squeeze to ease my pain ... I close my eyes ... As the pain subsides a little I walk towards the bed and lay on my side ... I jump a little when alec opens the door ... " hey !!!! Are you both done ... ??? Come on let's have dinner " I said nervously .... He pressed his lips wide . I think he is smiling but it's not that real .. Throughout the dinner he didn't talk much , he shook his head and gave a fake smile , he is not evening listening .. I get it ... He lay next to me still with the same upset face , " sometimes I get confused who is pregnant here , me or you because you switch your mood more often than me !!!! What happened ??? " I asked , leaning my back on the headboard .. " I heard you magus !!! Why are you not even telling me that you are in pain .. Whenever you get cramps you run away and hide from me " he said looking at me ... " look I have this more than 3 times a day Alexander .. You want me to call you everytime and say that I am in pain .. And kill your mood at work .. I have suffered more than this .. It's just 3 minutes of pain . I can take it ... and now it's gone .. Don't stress yourself .. " I said , holding his hand..he took his hands back " you Share your love and happiness with me why don't you share your pain magnus.i felt ignored and s ometimes I belt useless " he said looking at his hand .. " Alexander !!! I am fine..you suffered more than enough because of me ... if it is someone else that person should definitely run away from my problems by now .. But you stay with me all the time ... I always love your happy face and I hate this disappointed face of yours .. " I said climbing on his lap .. " what are you doing ??? " he asked , pulling me close as he leaned his back on the headboard .. " I am going to check your control " I said with a smirk and pulled his shirt above his head ... he startled a little .. He was about to say something but I mute him with a kiss ... we shared a lazy kiss . My hands were buried in his hair and his hands stroked my sides ..

I trace my index finger on Alec's lips , he smiles foundedly and wet my finger with his mouth .. I traced those fingers down to his neck and my lips were already sucking its fav sweat spot on Alec's neck .. When my wet finger touches his chest Alec starts to shiver ... I was holding my laughter .. I pulled a single hair strand from his chest and he praised me with a whine .. I traced my finger to his nipple , he completely melted around my finger tip . I can feel he is getting high and a little stroke in his hard nipple makes him gasp loudly ... " shhhhh ..... Madzie might be here anytime soon .. So keep it low " I said , without giving a gap I traced my finger to his defined abs . And suck hard in his neck .. He shudders to my touch , now I love to do more . I took it down but he stopped me by holding my hand ... " if you proceed .. Things might get out of control , I don't want to hurt you " he said panting heavily .. " you won't !!! " I said and I continued to get my hands down , he can't take it anymore he squeezed my ass hard and I gasped loud.he let his fingers run under my shorts I threw my head in his summer and held him tight he laughed at me and bit my shoulder , before he could take off my shirt .. We hear madzie banging on our door .. " coming sweet pea " he said and opened the door not before putting his t - shirt back ... " I want to sleep with you papa..did I disturb you Dada ... ?? " she asked sleepily .. " no !!! You actually saved us and the baby " he said looking at me . I closed my face with my hand . He tucked us under the cover .. " I will be back " he said and kissed madzie's head and ran to the bathroom .. " Need a hand ??? " I asked him sarcastically ... " hand ??? I want something else !!! Just forget about it . And remember whatever you are doing now , I will make you pay for it later .. Now sleep on your sides " he said rotating me to the side and spank my ass one last time before running towards the bathroom