Chapter 26

Magnus POV

Is that my husband .. I saw him my mouth opened ... he walked towards me and closed my mouth with his fingers .. " I told you I am all yours .. Then why are you looking at me like that ?? " he asked me with a devilish smirk ... he was in sweatpants ... I mean only in pants , shirtless . I can see his hairy chest now I know why I felt warmer when I hug him , his abs you can count it like 1 2 3..so and so , his defined biceps , well he do workout a lot , now I know why I couldn't escape from his grip whenever he holds me tight ... I don't go further because if I think about it then it will be awkward ... I thought to myself and struggled to take my eyes from his body .. He sat in the chair in the back of the wood house .. I am already a little tanned but that's not the reason .. I feel nervous to take my shirt off because all I have is marks and scars , nothing sexy in it .. I sit there on the floor again by dropping my legs in the river water . It is hot by now .. And I love it ... alec gestures to me to join him .. I smiled at him and shook my head as no !!! " don't worry !!! I will try to keep my hands to myself " he said , like teasing me ... " but I can't promise that " I said in return and he laughed at my statement .. " I don't mind ! And I am dying for that !! " he said again , gesturing to me to join him ... I smiled at him and sat myself in between his legs .. He pulls my t - shirt above but I stop him ... " alec !!! " I said , looking away from him ... " I love that scars magnus " he kissed my cheeks and took off my t - shirt ... I can feel the sunlight touching every cut and scars .. Along with that I can feel alecs hand caressing my back and his lips on my neck ... I Lean on him ... I try hard to forget about my ugly body but when those pink lips touch each and every mark of mine it feels tingles and warmer ...

" alec !!! Why do you love me ??? " I asked him while holding my tears ... " I don't know magnus and I don't want to know .. All I know is I love you and I want you till my last breath " he said hugging me tight from behind ... " then why don't you find me before , it's fucking hurt every minute on that garage " I said holding his hand tight on my waist , I know my tears wetting his arms around me ... " I hate myself for that magnus , I was on that pandemonium the day mikel took you , I was with my cousin and I can smell you , I search for you the whole but I couldn't find you , I took my car and follow that smell , I crossed that garage , i didn't think that something like this happening to you at the moment , then I lost my track , the other day you left madzie with izzy and came alone to get mikel .. How do you think I came to that garage in my wolf form ... because I know that garage but i am stupid enough to not check on you in that place .... Forgive me magnus ... pls don't think about that .. " he said , his tears dripping on my shoulders ... I didn't mean to hurt him by now but these scars remind me of every dark memories ... " I can't take back what happened in the past but I can love you more each and every second ... I beg you magnus give me one last chance , I will make those scars as pleasant memories " he said by holding me tight ........ " I am sorry " I said looking into his eyes .. " I love you for being honest with me everytime " he said and kissed my forehead ...... I know I am ready to start with him .. All I need is a little confidence to face his love .... i lean on him and snuggle on my sides in his chest which is much warmer by now ... I know I am dozing out ... alec holds me tight and after sometime I feel like I am on the bed lying next to the same earthy smelled wolf ...

After sunset The wind flapping continuously on my face and fur ... I keep on running from the wolf chasing me behind ... I keep on running like a mad wolf left alone in the forest ... I can see the wolf chasing me was close to me .. But it acted like he couldn't get me ...... And yes it overtook me and jumped in front of me ... I can feel his breath on my face ... It's my big bad wolf , he gestured to me to slow down with a warning look . I snuggled on his neck .. He hit my head with his .... He keeps on walking with me .. And let me calm down because it's been a long time since I shifted and ran in the woods .. I know alec is upset with me because before he shifted I ran away from him .. But I love that caring alpha.who takes care of me like a little cat he found in the street ... When I saw the river again in the distance ... I look at my alpha , he knows what I am upto so he tries to stop me ... before he could take the next step I ran fast from him to the water ... he chased after me by cursing me in demonic language .. I can hear phewwwwww . And phrrrr .... Krrrrrrrrrr ... in between There is a dense forest of trees and bushes .. I crossed everything to see the river ... I saw a beautiful moon in the river ... that looks like a Picasso painting ...

Alec pov

He is not going to listen to me .... I cross those densely grown trees and bushes to see my omega standing in front of the river wait !!!!! he is not in his wolf form .. He stands butt naked in front of the river ... I can feel my alpha losing his control and I am struggling not to shift .. I am literally taking a fight with my alpha inside me .... To maintain my wolf form ....

TBC...