3, 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙨

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-new boy in cousins real life, imessage

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
new boy in cousins
real life, imessage

violet stared at herself in the mirror. she had a small black baby tee on with small angel wings printed in the middle along with some blue denim shorts. on her feet were black converse and her white nike socks barely showed above them.

she had a small silver chained necklace on that had a small heart on it. conrad had given it to her for her 13th birthday and she's never taken it off.

violet looked over her balcony as she saw the four boys outside while belly was in the pool. belly had asked to join them and the boys laughed in response.

"i don't see why she can't," violet said from her balcony.

the boys looked up when they heard her voice , belly looked up giving violet a small smile.

"and why are you dressed like your leaving the house too?" miles asked her.

"because i am," she said rolling her eyes.

she looked down at jeremiah as he gave her a smile and immediately looked down at his shoes.

"yeah right!" miles said with a laugh as the four boys left.

violet looked down at belly. she watched as belly got out of the pool and sighed while drying off.

"why so sad?" violet asked with a laugh as she held up her keys. "where leaving in 15 get changed." violet said while closing her balcony doors.

violet slowly walked down the stairs with belly close behind her. the two girls quickly made their way to violets car. violet started the car and handed the aux cord to belly.

belly hooked her phone up and clicked shuffle on her playlist. teenage dream by katy perry blasted through the speakers as violet sped down the road towards the beach.

"oh my god is that steven with a girl?" violet asked as the two girls walked onto the beach.

belly had started talking to some guy she claimed to have met at a gas station earlier that day. it was obvious she started to get uncomfortable.

"steven!" belly yelled at her brother who just walked by.

"what- what are you two doing here?" he asked as he walked towards the two girls.

"who the fuck are you?" the gas station guy asked.

"i'm her brother who the fuck are you? you know she's only 15 right!" steven yelled at the guy.