68, 𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-he always waited real life, imessage

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
he always waited
real life, imessage

"i don't understand why i couldn't have worn sweatpants to this" violet said as she pulled her white jean shorts up. her black crop top was hugging her sides perfectly along with her white air forces on her feet. of course her ankle bracelets and her hair was thrown into two messy braids on her shoulders.

"because you look so cute" belly said as she grabbed her hand as they followed behind taylor.

violet and belly hadn't been to a party in months. not really fitting it into their schedule of having to comfort their boyfriends and eachother while also grieving over susannah and their breakups. 

"oh my god guys! you have to meet my boyfriend milo!" taylor said as she grabbed their hands and pulled them over to some random guy with a bleached buz cut.

odd. was all belly and violet thought as they looked to eachother and then back at taylor.

"wow tay!" violet said putting a fake smile onto her face.

"hi milo" belly said trying to be as polite as possible.

they would definitely be debriefing on this later.

"okay well have fun guys i gotta go make the rounds you know say hi to everyone, come on mi" steven said as he and miles walked away towards the crowd.

steven had been begging miles to combine a graduation party practically all of their senior year. miles honestly didn't have a choice because if he did he would definitely be in his room in the dark probably crying but playing some old black and white movie that susannah made him watch a billion times.

violet felt bad for her brother. she tried her hardest to be there for him and comfort him but he was just like her and he tended to shut everyone out when things got hard.

she was proud of him for coming out though even if his persona about the whole thing was fake and it was extremely obvious.

"you guys look so cute tonight! come on let's go get some drinks" taylor said grabbing their hands and pulling them inside the house.

"i can't drink i'm driving" belly said.

"oh but i sure can" violet smiled to them.

violet stood around the table of the volleyball girls as they all talked including taylor and belly.

violet didn't do volleyball, she was a cheerleading..of course. but she had been slacking and not going to any practices or even talking to any of the girls on her team.

it was too much for her and she just wished that everyone could understand that.

she wasn't really paying attention to the conversation she had been roped into she was instead staring around the room at everyone trying to find familiar faces, or maybe she was just trying to distract herself from her thoughts.