31, 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙞 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-until i found you real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
until i found you
real life

"what the fuck miles made eggs and didn't leave me any?" steven said walking into the kitchen.

"my bad bro," miles said from the table beside violet.

she was scrolling on her phone while eating the eggs. jeremiah , conrad and belly were at the counter talking about something.

"belly you should get going and stay out of the family room , i've finish all of your paintings and tonight after the ball we'll have a big unveiling." susannah said.

violet looked up from her phone to listen to her and then back down once she finished and handed belly's dress to conrad.

violet looked up to see miles smiling at his phone.

"what are you so smiley about?" she asked teasing him.

"nothing," he quickly said as he shut his phone off.

"mhm it's autum isn't it," she said with a smile.

"yeah," he said unlocking his phone again "we're dating now."

"WHAT? since when?" violet asked shocked that he didn't immediately tell her.

"the other night at the carnival," he said.

"aw mi!" she said smiling.

"stop," he said rolling his eyes.

she laughed and got up from the table to put her plate in this sink.

tonight was the debutant and violet wasn't exactly very happy about it. she didn't really like debutants but she wanted to support her bestfriend so she agreed to go. plus jeremiah was her date so that's a plus.

"bye belly." violet said as belly walked past her to exit the kitchen.

belly waved her off and quickly ran out the door.

jeremiah was staring at violet with a smile on his face.

"what?" she asked.

"your just really pretty and your my girlfriend so i feel like staring at you," he said.

"wait hold on girlfriend?" jamie asked from the doorway of the kitchen.