48, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-she had accepted it real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
she had accepted it
real life, social media

jeremiah had never regretted anything more in his life.

he had lost the one and only person who felt like home. he didn't even know why he did what he did but he knew he had fucked up so tremendously bad.

he had called her and texted her multiple times everyday for the past month that they had been broken up with. she blocked his number and he knew that, he still texted though.

violet hadn't reached out to jeremiah, conrad, belly or even steven. she didn't know why she just couldn't talk to them, when they would text her little i miss you or i hope your doing okay texts she'd heart the message but that was it.

she needed to move on, from all of it in order to heal. all of it meaning her entire group she had spent all of her life with.

jeremiah was laying in his room in the dark. no tv, no music, no nothing. complete silence. and he had been doing that almost everyday since they had broken up.

conrad and belly were worried about him, they tried their hardest to get him to go out or even just leave his room. nothing worked.

they were mad at him for what he did but they quickly forgave him when they saw that violet was back with noah.

they didn't know who to be more mad at. conrad wasn't mad at violet, he knew she deserved better and all he wanted was for her to be happy and if that meant being with noah and having an entirely new group than he was happy for her.

he just missed his bestfriend.

as for violet, well she was as happy as she could be.

i mean considering her boyfriend who she thought she was going to be with forever cheated on her, she's being forced to live with her dad who abandoned her, she hasn't been able to talk to her best friends because she's embarrassed and she spends every night getting drunk to escape from reality. yeah she was doing pretty good.

she loved her new friends, and she did have feelings for noah and she even thinks she's ready to date noah. she just misses her old life, her old friends to be exact. she misses cousins and her mom. she misses the summer sun and laying on the sand at the beaches of cousins with belly and she even misses listening to conrad rant about belly while he smoked his cigarettes.

she missed a lot. but a lot has changed.

and she'll never get her old life back.

everything was ruined now. she could never trust jeremiah again and she isn't even close to building up the courage to finally talk to her friends.

her thoughts circled around in her head. so of course she got in her car and drove to her usual place she used to escape reality.

and there she sat on jacks black leather couch, the marble coffee table places perfectly center in front of her with a box of pizza open and a bottle of alcohol in her hands.

this is her life now. she had accepted it.

violetcollins

violetcollins living 👍🏼

view all comments

serena_ames living our best lives
violetcollins real

noahhayes so pretty baby
noahhayes 🤭🥰🫶🏼

madigarcia cutest girl
liked by creator

maxmoore gf
liked by creator

isabelconklin pretty!
liked by creator

conradfisher text me back when u get a chance? miss u
liked by creator

stevenconklin love u v
liked by creator

mamacollins miss you!!
violetcollins miss u mama

jackwilliams my couch credits
violetcollins shut up

chrisanderson so fine
violetcollins as are you
serena_ames DAMNNN @noahhays looks like competition buddy
noahhayes i'd never win against chris 😔

💟

hi hello hey

here i am alive and living (sadly)

kidding!

- lia <3