27, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-girlfriend real life, imessage

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
girlfriend
real life, imessage

violet was sitting beside jeremiah in the sand as their friend group sat around a bonfire. autum was beside miles and they had been getting pretty close the past couple of days which made violet happy , she wanted them both happy.

belly and conrad were engaged in some random conversation while steven and shayla were sucking each other's faces , a normal thing for them at this point.

"guys we should share secrets or something i'm bored," autum said staring around at them.

"secrets? like we're 13 years old?" miles said with a laugh.

"yes actually," she said back.

"alright who's first?" steven asked.

they all looked around at each other none of them wanting to share a secret.

"okay fine i'll go," jeremiah said.

he looked over at violet with a smile on his face.

"i read your diary from when we were like 11," he said.

her jaw dropped. her diary that wrote in specific detail how big of a crush she had on him.

"jere!" she yelled shoving his shoulder.

"i couldn't help myself!" he said laughing.

"that's so embarrassing," she said shaking her head.

"no it's cute. you were in loveeee with me," he said dragging the e.

"stop!" she said laughing.

the rest of them had continued to share random secrets. violet felt her phone buzz in her pocket. she pulled it out and saw her dads name showing up.

her expression must have been easily readable because the game had stopped and they were all looking at her.

she looked up at jeremiah and then over at miles.

"what's wrong?" jeremiah asked her.

"no no nothings wrong," she said standing up.

she started to walk away towards the backyard.

"i just have to take a phone call really quick," she said not looking back at them.