72, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-she was just wishing real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
she was just wishing
real life

"okay don't get my hair wet or i'm gonna drown you all" belly said.

"why are you getting in the pool if you don't want your hair wet?" conrad asked.

"because it looks perfect" belly said.

"yeah it does look really good" conrad said.

belly didn't say anything back she just smiled at him.

jeremiah and violet were on the other side of the pool. violet was floating on her back looking up at the sky while jeremiah sat on the edge with his feet in the pool.

her hair was floating around her and her skin was sparkling from the moonlight, her bathing suit was dark blue and it looked perfect against her tan skin. jeremiah just stared at her admiring her. taking in the moment, he wished he could stay in this spot forever, beside her. beside his brother and belly, at this house, with the exact feeling he felt. he wasn't feeling grief, he wasn't feeling guilty, he wasn't depressed. he was happy, content, comfortable.

he felt at peace in this moment.

he knew it'd go away soon. when they got out of the pool and went back inside and parted ways, he knew he'd be alone in his room, stuck inside his head with the same thoughts replaying over and over.

so for the moment, he was trying to take it all in and make it last as long as he could.

violet looked at the sky, the stars shining brightly almost as if they were sparkling and how they looked like they were placed so perfectly in the dark sky.

she looked over at belly and conrad, she heard the small talk that they would try to make and she'd watch them as they just swam around in silence. it didn't look awkward though, it looked as if they were completely comfortable with eachother, like they still loved eachother they just didn't know how to express that to one another. and then she looked back at jeremiah, realizing it felt the exact same between them.

two people who love eachother, with nothing to say.

except they did have things to say, they had a million thoughts they wished they could express to eachother they just didn't know how. they didn't know if the other person even wanted to hear it.

violet unwrapped the towel from her body and stepped into the shower. the water had to be burning hot, almost as if it were burning her. burning away all the problems. or so she thought.

violet thought a lot while she was in the shower, she thought about how much she loved jeremiah and how much she missed susannah. how much she wished that jeremiah was waiting for her on her bed when she got out, and that they had never broken up and that everything was still the same. she just wished she could fall asleep in his arms, feel his touch and just talk to him. but she couldn't, because it wasn't the same. she was just wishing.

violet slid the big grey shirt over her head with "cousins beach" printed boldly on the front. it was jeremiah's that he had let her borrow last summer and she forgot to give it back. secretly she just liked that it smelled like him and wanted to keep it.

she felt dumb putting it on now, she should just take it off and give it back to him. it's just a stupid shirt.

she put on her plaid pajama shorts and her long nike socks and then opened the bathroom door and walked back to her room.

she put her bathing suit in the laundry bin she had in the corner of her room and turned around to walk to her bed.

and there he was. sitting on her bed. his hair was frizzy from swimming and it was falling perfectly over his forehead, he was staring up at her and he looked startled, as if he thought her shower would have lasted longer so he would have had more time to come up with what he wanted to say. maybe some things she wished for had the possibility of coming true.

"i didn't want to be alone" he said.

she just nodded and continued to stand there.

"i can leave it's okay" he said.

she shook her head no and then walked over to sit beside him.

it was silent for a few minutes. it felt different then the car ride, it wasn't awkward then but it was awkward now. it was more serious now.

"you can sleep in here if you want" she said breaking the silence.

"no it's okay" he said standing up.

"i don't want to be alone either" she said.

he stared down at her not really saying anything but moving the covers for her so she could get under them and be comfortable, and then he got into her bed with her.

they weren't on opposite sides but they weren't touching either, they were both laid in the middle of the bed with a few inches between them.

jeremiah turned the lamp on the nightstand off and now the only source of light was coming from the small crack under the door from the hallway.

"i'm sorry" he whispered.

it was silent for a while, she just took in his words. she needed to hear the apology from him but she knew that all she wanted was to be wrapped up in his arms. she didn't care about the past anymore, it was different now.

"i love you" she whispered back.

"violet?"

she didn't say anything she just rolled over to face him.

"i don't want anyone else, i only want you forever. i'm so sorry for everything i've done to you, i need you violet. i'm a mess without you. i've never wanted anything or anyone more in my life. you consume me"

she didn't say anything she just moved closer to him and he finally wrapped his arms around her. she looked up at him and kissed him. his hands were now holding her face pulling her in closer to him, as if they could even be closer.

her hands traveled down to the end of his shirt tugging at it signaling that she wanted it off of him. he pulled away from her and quickly pulled his shirt over his head and then doing the same to her. she pulled him on top of her, skin to skin and kissing as if they had never done this before and if they were starved of eachothers touch.

"i love you violet, forever and always. i love you forever" he said in between kisses.

"i love you jeremiah"

💌
hi hi hi

so how we feeling???????

- lia <3