4, 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-first kiss real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
first kiss
real life

"i can't believe i missed his boat," belly said as she laid on the bed with her head hanging off.

"just invite him over," violet said from the floor. she was sitting in the corner and was adding stuff to her scrapbook.

stickers , colored paper , markers , glitter and random craft stuff was placed in front of her.

it was a hobby she had taken up when she was around 8. she made one every summer.

"i'm starving," belly said standing up from the bed.

"me too," violet said as she followed belly downstairs.

"well good morning v," jeremiah said as soon as she stepped into the kitchen.

"morning jere," she said with a smile.

violet walked towards the counter where laurel was sitting and took a seat beside her.

"my hangover smoothie it cures all!" jeremiah said as he turned around and pointed a finger at laurel.

"can you please just hurry up," violet heard conrad say from the couch.

violet got up from her chair and walked towards him. she flicked his forehead and he snapped his eyes open.

"v i swear," he said closing his eyes again.

"shut up," she said with a laugh while laying beside him and pulling out her phone to watch tiktok.

jeremiah poured the smoothie into a cup and walked towards the living room. he saw conrad with his arm around violet and he felt himself roll his eyes. he's always thought violet was pretty he just never thought anything more.

that is until lately. he hated seeing violet spend so much time with his brother. he felt an anger build up inside of him every time he saw the pair.

he pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind and continued walking towards the couch.

jeremiah tapped conrad's arm. he muttered a small 'here' and handed him the smoothie.

"thank you," conrad said as he took a drink.

violet stared at her phone screen laughing every once in a while at a video. jeremiah smiled when she laughed.