52, 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-home real life, imessage, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
home
real life, imessage, social media

jamie tried her hardest to convince violet to stay the full week like originally planned but violet wanted nothing more than to escape boston and be back in new york with her friends, even her dad.

violet booked the first flight she could so she was now slouched in an airport chair. her suitcase placed infront of her. she had a strawberry lemonade and a pink donut. her 80s playlist blasted in her headphones.

her phone read 4:34am at the top but she wasn't looking at that. she was more focused on the texts from chris that kept popping up.

chris 👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏼

hope ur flight is safe
i miss u sm
can't wait to pick u up from the airport

i miss u more
i can't wait to see you

it's felt like forever

it's only been 3 days

3 days too long

she blushed to herself as she turned her phone off and closed her eyes. her flight wasn't for another 30 minutes so she decided to scroll insta. chris spam account was the first thing to pop up, he posted exactly 30 seconds ago.

chris.andyy

andyy

chris

chris.andyy guess who comes home today

view all comments

violetlikes2spam hmm i wonder..
chris.andyy hmmmmmm

serenanogossipgirl why u posting my gf??
chris.andyy my bad..she told me she was single..
violetlikes2spam serena i can explain..
serenanogossipgirl no need 😔😔

violetlikes2spam soft launch lowk..
chris.andyy lowk, maybe in a way, yeah

💟

superrrrrrr short little update chapter

sorry for the slow updates lately prom has me so stressed!!!

also so many random things happen in my life it lowk feels like a social experiment so i'm sorry!!!

- lia <3