42, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙚

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-the big apple real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
the big apple
real life, social media

it had been decided. violet and miles were moving in with their dad. violet had talked her mom into only living with him for two months. which was better than the year like they had originally planned.

she talked a lot about it with jeremiah and he promised to come see her on the weekends as much as he could. they planned to facetime every night too.

violet stared down at her bed with the three suitcases packed full. she needed absolutely every item of clothing that she owned.

she had to leave for the airport in an hour. her and all of her friends had a small going away party the night before and they all slept over.

jeremiah was the only ones still there.

"hey"

she turned around to see jeremiah leaned on her door frame.

he had a grey hoodie on with black sweatpants and his hair was fluffier than normal. his eyes were tired, and even though he had a smile on his face she could tell he was sad that she was leaving.

"i'm gonna miss you so much" she said as he walked closer and took her into a hug.

"i'm gonna miss you more, like actually what am i gonna do now that i can't come sneak through your window" he said.

"sneak through my window in new york" she laughed.

"i was planning on it" he said looking down at her.

she looked up at him and smiled.

"so what are you most excited for?" he asked.

"the day i get to come back" she said.

"hey come on, you've never been to new york so think of it like a vacation. go to the beach there, make new friends. don't make a new boyfriend though" he said.

"and who could ever replace the idiot of a boyfriend i have now?" she asked.

"wow okay" he said backing up from her.

she laughed as she watched him go to pick up the suitcases.

"damn did you pack your whole room?" he said as he picked them up.

"yeah basically," she said, "i can carry them."

"i know you can, but i am." he said.

she smiled as she watched him bring the suitcases down the stairs and out to the car.

she was now stood outside of the car watching jeremiah close the trunk.

"are you guys finally ready?" miles asked as he walked out of the house.

"shut up" violet said.

miles flipped her off and got into the car after dabbing up jeremiah.

"i guess we better go" she said.

"without saying bye to me?" jamie said as she walked towards the two.

she wished she could say yes and just get in the car and slam the door in her mothers face but she opted against it.

she hugged her mom. her mom hugged her extra tight. "i promise this will be good for you."

violet scoffed to herself as she pulled away.

"i love you violet"

"yeah, i love you too mom"

"i guess i'll see you soon" she said as she stared up at jeremiah.

she wanted to keep the goodbye short and sweet. the shorter the encounter the less likely she was to cry.

"hey stop being sad. we're gonna be okay v. it's just a short vacation in new york and then you get to come home and spend every second of everyday with me." he said holding her face to make her look up at him.

she nodded as her eyes pricked with tears. he leaned down and kissed her.

"i love you"

"i love you"

and he watched her walk away with miles arm around her shoulder.

it's only two months. and he was going to visit. it'll be okay.

we'll be okay.

violetcollins

violetcollins the big apple?? 🍎🌃

view all comments

jeremiahfisher I ❤️ NY & MY GF
violetcollins ew (i miss you)
jeremiahfisher come home
stevenconklin pls don't come home!!
violetcollins 😔😔😔😔😔

isabelconklin I MISS YOU
violetcollins i miss u more belly

milescollins hot ny girls wya????
autumnfitz ah hell nah
milescollins deleting my comment.

taylorjewel cute little new york girl
violetcollins ily

💟

uh oh she's in new york

i can only imagine what the distance will do...

- lia <3