76, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙩

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-this couldn't be it real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
this couldn't be it
real life, social media

"here we go" jeremiah said opening the doors to the movie theater room in the country club.

"this is perfect" violet said following behind him as they both sat down.

"they left the projection door open i wonder if i can figure it out" jeremiah said.

a few seconds later the big screen lit up "perfect there we go" jeremiah said.

"so what should we watch?" violet asked.

"maybe the notebook?" jeremiah said "your favorite"

"i do love that movie, what about the others though they probably don't want to watch it?" violet said.

"yeah well the others opinions don't matter" he said staring down at her.

they held an intense stare on eachother for a few seconds. when he looked at her like that it was like the rest of the world went quiet and it was only them. only they mattered.

"the notebook it is" she said interrupting the silence.

jeremiah smiled at her and walked away to find the dvd.

"we brought snacks" sky said as the rest of them all walked into the theater room.

"oh wow" jeremiah said looking at all the random food they brought.

"the notebook perfect" cam said as he sat down beside sky.

odd pairing. very odd violet thought to herself.

steven and taylor joined the group a couple minutes later sat behind violet and jeremiah and conrad and belly just a few seats down.

"taylor what the hell are you doing"

"dude im making an apple bong i saw a tiktok about this" taylor said shoving a knife into an apple.

"you need some help tay tay" steven said.

"you can't smoke in here" cam said.

"i'm not gonna smoke in here" taylor said.

"alright why don't we take this outside" jeremiah said.

"oh your joking" taylor said as she watched her friends race past her and belly on a golf cart.

jeremiah and steven were on the back jumping around and the rest of them piled in.

"wait where's violet?" belly asked.

"i think she's the one driving" taylor said.

"wait what?"