8, 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-close friends real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
close friends
real life, social media

"why don't you eat meat cam cameron?" jeremiah asked from across the table.

"uh the meat industry's like the number one contributor to global warming and i like animals," cam said.

violet gave him a smile before turning over to noah sitting beside her. the moms had begged her to invite him so they could finally meet him and noah was happy to come along for belly's birthday dinner.

violet and noah had now completely engaged themselves in a separate conversation than the one happening between the rest of the table.

jeremiah noticed and gave steven a look. steven took the hint and thought of a random topic to bring up.

"hey v remember that one time you got so drunk and threw up on your shoes? oh shit no one knows that story okay basically.." steven said interrupting the conversation between noah and violet.

"steven subject change please," violet said through her teeth while giving him a look.

"i'd actually like to hear this story," jamie said looking up at her daughter.

"me too," noah said with a smile.

"well one time last summer we were at the first bonfire of the summer and everyone had ventured off to do they're own thing except me , v and conrad. so we went and got some drinks and after a while v's like starting to look all weird and she stopped laughing and making dumb jokes , so me and conrad just look at each other all worried and then she just bends over and throws up all over her brand new shoes. what were they again v? i think white vans or something but bro it was so funny." steven said throwing his hands around to exaggerate the story.

violet slouched down in her chair. she was so embarrassed every time they brought the story up.

everyone started to laugh while she just sat there covering her now bright red cheeks.

"i held her hair back though and made sure she was okay," conrad said looking over at violet with a small smile.

"you even offered to buy me new shoes," she said while smiling remembering how sweet he had been to her that night.

"no v , it's okay i promise." conrad said as he held up her hair and rubbed her back. violet was laying in his lap as they sat on the bathroom floor.

violet leaned up to look at her , she had tears in her eyes and her face was red from a mixture of throwing up and crying.