10, 𝙞 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-i told you not to real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
i told you not to
real life, social media

brooks had unknowingly invited his new wife to join him. great. violet was sat on a beach chair in a circle with the rest of her friends including nicole and shayla.

violet had her chin rested on her palm as her arm was leaned on the arm rest of the chair. an unhappy look on her face.

her father hadn't acknowledged he once besides a simple 'violet' when he stepped in the door. he was so rude. she hated him , but what she hated more was that she didn't hate him. not even in the slightest.

she wanted nothing more than a relationship with him , well maybe she wanted a relationship with jeremiah almost equally as bad but that's besides the point.

why couldn't he just love her? why'd he leave and replace her? why was she never the first choice? she couldn't even be her dads first choice let alone any guy she crushed on.

jeremiah noticed her sad composure and moved from his spot on the sand to sit with her in the chair. he pulled her up by her hands and sat himself in her chair , his hands going to her waist and sitting her down on his lap. she leaned her back onto his chest and gave him a small smile.

miles and conrad gave each other a weird questioning look.

"may i present..the belly special!" belly said placing a pitcher with a red substance down on the small table.

"it's not a race con," nicole said as conrad was downing cups of the margarita.

"yeah save some for the rest of us please," jeremiah said.

"okay wait what if it was a race?" belly said "isn't that the preference of like every drinking game?"

"you wanna play a drinking game?" gigi said walking towards the group.

violet instantly felt angry. wonder who invited her. violet rolled her eyes as she got up from her spot on jeremiah's lap and moved to sit beside her brother.

jeremiah watched her with confusion. he stared at her as she sat down in her new spot. she didn't dare look over at him.

instead she got a petty idea and grabbed her phone from her pocket , sending a quick text and sliding it back into her pocket.

the drinking game had started and violet had downed at least 7 of the cups of margarita. she slurred her words out with a laugh.