67, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-everything felt wrong real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
everything felt wrong
real life, social media

grieving was already hard enough on its own. but grieving combined with a breakup felt like she was grieving two people at once.

and that really hurt.

she couldn't text him, call him, or go to his house just to be around him to escape her feelings about susannah. and now she was doing it all alone.

she'd call belly every once in a while, she'd call taylor and conrad a few times too. but never jeremiah. no matter how badly she wanted to.

she often thought she should have just stayed in new york. with her rich friends, going to her rich parties and getting drunk in mansions.

it had been almost a month since susannah died. violet and jeremiah had broken up, belly and conrad had broken up, steven and shayla had broken up, miles and autumn had broken up. the only one in a relationship right now was taylor if that even counted considering they all hated her weird emo boyfriend.

"v are you listening?" taylor asked breaking violet out of her stare.

violet held her books tightly in her hands as she stared down at the floor.

"yeah yeah i'm listening" she said looking up at taylor and then at belly who was standing beside her also zoning in and out of the conversation.

"so are you guys coming to the party tonight or what?" taylor asked.

violet and belly looked between eachother, debating on it. i mean they could have a fun night laying in violets bed stuffing their faces with popcorn and cookies while watching old movies they used to watch with susannah and that sounded like a perfect plan, but they had stayed in the entire school year and they promised eachother that they would start to try and get back into a normal lifestyle.

"yeah sure" violet said nodding at taylor belly nodding too.

"what oh my god yay!!" taylor said.

"i wish i was at home in sweatpants" violet said as she looked down at the white frilly dress that ended in the middle of her thighs and then down at her white heels that laced up her ankles.

"you look hot" taylor said grabbing her hand and leading her into the school. they agreed to drive together to steven and miles graduation.

violet sat down beside her mother, taylor was sat on the other side of her. the conklin family sat infront of them.

it felt weird watching such a special moment without the fishers.

violet stared over at the seat that was reserved for susannah. even if she couldn't be here, her seat was still saved. she was there in spirit.

as the music began to play and violets eyes flickered up from the seat and towards the graduates walking in searching for her brother she thought about how jeremiah had graduated a week ago. how she had her mom record the whole thing and she watched it multiple times for days. she wanted to be there so badly. to cheer him on, to see his bright smile as he walked across the stage. but she knew he wouldn't want her there. and that crushed her.

now she stared up at the stage as miles and steven got their diplomas, their bright smiles as they looked so happy to achieve such an amazing moment. susannah should be here. it felt wrong without her.

everything felt wrong without the fishers.

violetcollins

violetcollins now the sun burns my heart and the sand hurts my feelings

view all comments

isabelconklin not taylor 😔
violetcollins yeah 😔😔😔😔😔

conradfisher love u
violetcollins 💗

milescollins oh god
violetcollins 😕

stevenconklin stand up.
violetcollins that's rlly coming from u.
taylorjewel no fr
stevenconklin SHUT UP

💌

hi lovers

i'm so sorry it took me so long to update, this surgery had been the actual worst thing i've ever been through but i'm trying to push myself to get back into doing normal things (normal things like writing bc i'm not allowed to walk yet lol)

i love you guys so much thank you for all of your kind messages and comments and for being so understanding about my situation!

- lia <3