40, 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-we will be okay real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
we will be okay
real life

"hell no, i'm not doing it" violet said as she got up from the couch and threw her hands up as she continued to yell.

"maybe he's right, maybe i am an unfit parent. i just want what's best for you v" jamie said.

"are you kidding? like your seriously considering it. your considering shipping me off to the man who left me?" violet yelled.

jamie stayed silent. it caught violet completely off guard when her mom didn't immediately say no and instead sounding like she was down for the idea of violet moving hours away to live with her shitty father in some giant house with his brand new family.

"whatever" violet said as she ran up the stairs and slammed her bedroom door shut.

it was like she was one of those girls in a movie the way she had mascara running down her face and her sad taylor swift and gracie abrams music was blasting through the walls of the house.

her brother had repeatedly texted her asking her to turn it down but she refused. the music calmed her, the louder it was the easier it was for her to drown her thoughts out.

the music didn't quiet down and neither did her sobs until there was a knock at the window. and a familiar jeep outside.

jeremiah climbed into her room and shut the window behind him. he took a look around and then stared at her for a few seconds. her face red and puffy with faint mascara stains now that she had wiped her face since seeing him. she turned the music down as she sat up and looked at him.

"i could hear your music all the way down the street" he said as he took his shoes off.

"oh" was all she managed to say, embarrassment washing over her. and he could tell.

"no it's okay, what's wrong?" he asked now walking towards her and sitting at the edge of the bed, he's only seen her this upset a few times. those times being when her dad first left and when she had gotten in fights with her dad or conrad.

he knew the littlest things would set her off if she was already upset. so he stayed quiet and just listened.

"my dad wants me to go live with him in new york" she said looking at him.

jeremiah's already sad facial expressions turned even more sad as the words came out of her mouth.

"well obviously your not right? i mean would your mom even let you?" he asked.

"she wants me to" violet said breaking the eye contact and looking down towards the bed.

jeremiah moved closer picking her head up with his hands and forcing her to look at him. her eyes welled up with tears as she looked at him.

"v i promise you no matter what happens it will all be okay, we will be okay, you'll be okay. i promise i won't let anything bad happen" he said to her.

her tears fell from her eyes and his thumbs quickly went to catch them.

"i love you" she said looking at him.

"i love you" he said, kissing her on her cheek and then pulling her to lay down with him.

he rubbed her back as she wrapped her arms around him. he felt his shirt become wet right over his chest. she was crying. and he was there to comfort her. she felt safe in his arms.

the taylor swift music still playing in the background, just very faint now. a whole different atmosphere then when she was alone. her world felt so much brighter around jeremiah.

💟

oh hey

i am FINALLY back.

i'm so sorry, i got so uninterested in this book and so much has happened since i've stopped writing.

anyways i'm going to try and stay as motivated for this book as possible, i won't promise u anything but i love you guys. thank you so much for all the love you've shown on this book.

i genuinely do not like the chapters before this. i feel like they were very rushed and they suck but from here on out i think my writing is so much better.

with so so so much love, lia <3