12, 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-needed a friend real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
needed a friend
real life

violet woke up to once again an empty house. she has got to find a hobby.

she got dressed into a plain white crop top with some blue denim shorts and her white air forces and a black zip up. her hair was wavy and fell over her shoulders. her bracelets placed perfectly on her wrists and her anklets perfectly around her ankles.

she was walking along the beach aimlessly just trying to pass time.

she noticed someone sitting a few feet away in the sand. his head was down and he was hugging his knees to his chest.

she walked closer realizing it was noah.

"hey," she said.

"hi," he said looking up at her.

"you okay?" she asked sitting beside him.

"not really," he said looking away from her and back towards the water "my parents are splitting up."

"oh i'm sorry noah," she said.

"it's whatever," he said.

"no stuff like that sucks," she said giving him a sympathetic smile.

he gave her a soft smile as he leaned in and hugged her.

jeremiah had gotten home from work a few hours early and was looking for violet. susannah told him to check the beach and so he sprinted out the backyard and towards the water.

he stopped in his tracks when he saw her hugging the one specific guy he told her to stay away from.

he stared at the pair. violets arms around noah. the same annoying jealous feeling he felt the night at the dinner table taking over him. he turned around and walked back towards the house.

why couldn't violet just listen and stay away from noah? did she even like jeremiah at all? because in this moment it felt like his feelings were completely one sided.

on jeremiah's walk back to the house susannah had asked to paint him to which he of course said yes.

"hey," violet said walking towards him.

"hey," he said coldly not getting up from where he was laying on the edge of the pool.

"what's with the crown?" she asked.

"my moms about to paint me as hermes , messenger of the gods." he said opening his eyes and looking up at her.

"oh cool." she said starting to walk towards the house.

"where were you?" he asked sitting up.

"oh um with a friend," she said.

"noah?" he asked.

violet didn't wanna tell him she was with noah since he had specifically told her to stay away from him but noah needed a friend to be there for him right now. besides jeremiah had seen gigi everyday at work and violet wasn't crying about it , at least not to his face.

"yeah," she said.

"cool," he said.

"it wasn't like that he just needed a friend," she defended herself.

"it doesn't matter. it's not like we're together," jeremiah said turning away from her and laying back down.

violet felt her heart drop to her stomach. not like they're together? seriously?

"yeah." she said turning around and walking inside. slamming the door behind her.

she ran up to her room , closing the door and immediately sliding down it until she hit the floor.

she didn't know why his words hurt so bad. i mean they were true. violet and jeremiah weren't together. it still hurt. she thought that they were on they're way to being together.

after she had cried for a while she climbed onto her bed. the sun had started to set and she watched it for a while through her balcony doors. eventually crying herself to sleep.

💟

um well i'm sorry

- lia <3