41, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-she was so sure real life, imessage, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
she was so sure
real life, imessage, social media

it was no surprised when violet had woken up the next day at 4pm. she stayed up the entire night doing a mix of crying and thinking.

she felt so betrayed by her mother. how could she even think to send her with her father.

the man who left her. replaced her. didn't want her.

literally the definition of betrayal.

violet picked up her phone seeing all the missed calls from her friends and the texts from jeremiah and conrad. and one single text from both of her parents.

jere 💌

i'm sorry i had to leave for school
i love you so much
we'll be okay.

mom

i love you

dad

hope you have a good day at school sweetheart! call me once your home?

connie 🤞🏼🔥🤓

i love you
my bestfriend forever <3

she had called conrad the second her mother told her the news the day before. he did a good job at comforting her.

her head hurt from all the crying she did. she sat up, her room was gloomy and dark. her mom usually opened the curtains in the morning if she wasn't up and ready for school on time.

she didn't today. even though violet was well past the time to be awake.

it felt as if everything in her life was falling apart besides jeremiah. he was the one thing she was sure about.

she had never been so sure about anything before.

but she was so sure about him.

she looked over to see medicine on her side table and a glass of water.

a small note from miles was beside it.