21, 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙪𝙥

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-screw up real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
screw up
real life

violet had never felt so hurt over a boy. jeremiah had said so much shit about noah just for him to turn around and do the same thing.

she was laying in her bed with the blanket over her head. it was getting hot but oh well maybe she'd suffocate or something.

her cheeks were dry from crying and she had mascara stains down her face. she was a mess.

to all the boys was playing on her tv but she wasn't paying attention. every time she'd look at the screen she'd cry.

she heard a knock at the door. swear if this is jeremiah.

"who is it?" she asked.

"conrad," he said.

"come in," she said taking the blanket off of her face.

he opened the door and walked in closing it behind him.

he walked towards the bed and sat down on the end.

"hi"

"hi"

"jeremiah told me what happened"

"oh"

"i'm sorry v"

"it's fine"

"no it's not" he said.

tears started to prick her eyes , she tried to blink them away but they started to fall down her cheeks.

he came closer and pulled her into a hug while she sobbed on his shoulder.

"i just don't understand connie"

"i know v"

"he made me think he really wanted to be with me and then he just...he kisses belly of all people. my bestfriend."

conrad rubbed her back as she let it all out.

violets words made her think. she pulled back from the hug and looked at him.

"wait are you okay?" she asked.

"i don't know. i haven't decided yet," he said.

"i'm sorry con"

"i love you v"

"i love you too"

this time she pulled him into a hug. them both comforting the other.

conrad stayed with her until she fell asleep.

he walked out of her room and quietly closed the door behind him.

jeremiah was leaned on the wall in the hallway a few feet away.

conrad gave him a glare as they made eye contact.

"is she awake?" jeremiah asked.

"no and even if she was i don't think your welcome," he said starting to walk to his room.

"i need to explain myself," jeremiah said.

"yeah what exactly is your explanation?" conrad snapped.

jeremiah just stared at him. it's as if his mind blanked. conrad scoffed and walked into his room closing the door behind him.

jeremiah went into his room and sat on the floor of his bed with his back leaned onto his bed frame.

his head was in his hands.

how many times can a person screw up before you realize you have to let them go?

violet wished she knew the answer.

💟

uhhh not much to say

- lia <3