25, 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-meaningless kiss real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
meaningless kiss
real life

"i just wish he'd talk to me and be open," belly said.

"i get it girl completely," taylor said walking beside her.

violet , autum , taylor and belly were all walking along the dock. they were meeting nicole on her dads boat or something like that violet didn't really know she just knew that belly begged her to go and she only agreed to go if autum could join.

"guys," belly said pointing forward.

"belly!" nicole yelled waving from the boat.

"oh god." violet said as they continued to walk towards the boat.

"put a finger down if you've ever had a crush on someone of the same gender," gigi said.

autum put a finger down. everyone stayed silent just staring at her. well since we're being honest..violet also put a finger down.

"oh," belly said suprised.

"put a finger down if you've ever made out with two people within 24 hours of eachother," taylor said.

violet watched as nicole put a finger down while giggling. the entire day was spent doing random things and they had somehow managed to fix the tension between them. violet had become civil with gigi , she still wanted to bash her face in but she was now at a point where she could tolerate her..for belly's sake.

"okay put a finger down if you've ever had sex," a random girl there had said.

everyone besides belly and violet put a finger down. the judging looks radiated off of everyone besides autum and taylor.

"if you've ever been to third?"

still their fingers stayed up.

"put a finger down if you've ever gone to second"

still up.

taylor's face lighting up as she thought of one "put a finger down if you've ever made out with jeremiah fisher,"

belly and violet looked at each other a smirk on both of their faces as they both put a finger down.

"oh wow,"

"wait- you guys kissed the same guy?" nicole asked.