43, 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙧

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-real life serena and blair real life, imessage, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
real life serena and blair
real life, imessage, social media

it had been exactly three weeks since violet and miles arrived in new york.

it wasn't as bad as violet thought it would be. i mean she spent all of her time with miles and she had made a couple of new friends at her new school.

she met a really sweet girl named serena ames and when she wasn't forcing miles to watch movies or drive her around she usually spent her time with her.

her and jeremiah did facetime almost every night, he hadn't come to visit her though which did upset her some what but she understood that he was busy with school and his mom and plane tickets were expensive.

she was sitting on the sand at the beach while watching serena run around and dance for a tiktok.

"oh come on violet just get in one tiktok" serena begged.

"okay okay fine" she said standing up to join her.

they had made about 8 before the sun had started to set and violet promised her dad she'd finally join him for a "family" dinner.

so much for family. i mean her dad had been extremely sweet to her the past three weeks and so had her step mom and their kids. she wasn't exactly ready to call them her siblings yet. which felt unfair towards them but her dad had replaced her with them and that still stuck in her head.

violet walked into the big grey house. it smelled of potatoes and steak. a comforting smell.

her mom called a lot too. she wasn't mad at her anymore. she had started to get the feeling that her mom may have been right. this trip may have actually been a good thing. i mean it was helping her relationship with her dad.

"oh hi sweetheart will you be joining us?" jessica asked.

jessica was her name. brooks new wife. violet had finally sat down and paid attention to her long enough to learn that.

she paid attention to this side of her family a lot more now. the two kids were named henry and sarah. they were twins and they were exactly 4 years younger than her.

they were sweet kids and they often asked her to drive them placed or to hangout with them, and she almost always said yes.

"yeah i'm sorry for skipping all the other dinners" violet said as she sat the table.

"it's okay honey, it's hard adjusting to a new place" jessica said.

"dinners done!" jessica called through the house, and almost as if it were on cue the kids including miles came racing to the kitchen. brooks following along a few minutes after.

dinner was quite besides the little side convos here and there.

"so violet have you made any new friends?" brooks asked her.