34, 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮?

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-want company? real life, imessage

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
want company?
real life, imessage

violet had been laying in bed all day. she didn't have the energy to get up and she had told herself today was her rest day. it was pouring rain outside and the thunder was loud. even more of a reason to stay in bed.

twilight was playing on her tv. usually she'd be scrolling on her phone and not even paying attention to the movies she had on but something about the rain and twilight was just the perfect combo and plus she had to see charlie swan.

autumn was moving into her moms tomorrow so violet had agreed to spend the day with her tomorrow to help her move in. school was a week away so violet was taking in her last few days of summer.

violet climbed out of her bed after the movie ended , she was hungry and she didn't want to watch another movie. she walked down the stairs seeing her brother sat at the kitchen island with a bowl of noodles in front of him.

violet walked into the kitchen and passed him , grabbing a bowl from the counter and then filling the bowl with the same noodles that he had made extra of for her.

violet heard autumns voice come from miles' phone. she quickly filled the bowl and sat herself in the seat beside miles. she grabbed his phone from his hands and moving her face into view.

"hi v!"

"hi auty! i'm so excited to see you tomorrow."

"me too! going a week without you has been so boring."

"what about me?" miles asked grabbing the phone from her and showing himself again.

"i guess i missed you too."

"wow i'll hang up right now."

"no!"

violet laughed at them. she was happy they had each other. she was happy that all of her friends had found someone this summer , her heart swelling at the thought of her friends. she missed the constant sleepovers at the beach house and the bonfires.

next summer at cousins was a full time thought on her mind and she was already counting down the day until her return.

violet had random music playing on her phone while she was brushing her teeth. she danced around to the music while she rinsed her mouth with water.

she shut the lights of and walked into her bedroom. she tossed her phone down on the bed , she went to walk away but a notification on her phone stopped her.