46, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-the city that never sleepsreal life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
the city that never sleeps
real life, social media

violet cried a lot after jeremiah left. it was the same routine. skip school with serena, go out for a few hours and come home and cry.

it only lasted two weeks though.

she had decided it wasn't worth her tears. she shouldn't be the one sitting here feeling like shit, he should.

and he did.

jeremiah wouldn't leave his room, not even to eat. conrad was worried about him, but he knew jeremiah messed up. and conrad could never forgive him for what he did, not necessarily what he did but who he did it to.

it was a friday, and violet had plans to go out with serena. they were going to a party in one of the big pent houses in the city.

those were violets favorite party's because she got to dress fancy.

her current outfit consisted of a black silk dress that hugged her figure perfectly and ended pretty high up on her thighs. she had black sparkly heels on and her hair was pin straight along with now signature red lipstick.

she was no longer sad. sure she missed him, but she didn't deserve that and she knew that. so what better revenge then to show how good she was doing and how happy she is?

"you look so hot" serena said as her and violet got out of the car to walk towards the building.

the breeze was hitting violet just right and blowing her hair perfectly.

"as do you" violet said as she took serena's hand and walked into the party.

the music was loud and the multi colored lights danced on violets skin.

violet had become pretty known around her new school, she was the sweet new party girl. guys loved her for it.

"oh violet i've been wanting to introduce you to my friends" serena said as she pulled violet towards a group of three guys and two girls.

"guys this is violet! the girl i've been telling you all about" serena said as the group turned to look at her.

"violet this is chris, jack, max, madi and noah" serena said pointing to them all.

noah. no way.

violet looked over and sure enough noah hays stood infront of her.

he had a smile on his tan face, he looked good.

chris was tall, with blonde hair and he dressed in baggy black jeans and a plain white t shirt.

jack was fancy, his hair was perfectly done and he wore blue jeans with a white button up.