6, 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙪𝙞𝙩

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-favorite bathing suit real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
favorite bathing suit
real life

violet drove herself to the book release so when she left early it was no surprise. she was sat on the floor of her room gluing a picture of her and jeremiah into her scrapbook.

are you bored yet by wallows was playing quietly on the record player in her room.

she sprinkled a little bit of pink and white glitter around the picture. smiling at the finished product.

she closed the book and shoved it under her bed. she heard yells coming from downstairs so she stood up and walked towards her door.

she debated on ignoring them but opened her door and quietly made her way down the stairs.

when she got to the bottom she finally recognized the voices as belly and conrad.

they were throwing dumb insults at eachother until violet heard belly walk away , violet walked into the kitchen and looked at conrad.

"seriously?" violet said before following after belly.

she found her sitting on the steps on the back porch. her head was in her hands and little sniffles could be heard.

"bells," violet said , sitting down beside her.

"hey v," belly said looking up at her with a soft smile.

"what happened?" violet asked.

"conrad's so different. i hate how one day he's so sweet and acts almost as if he's out of a movie , and others he's just a jerk." belly said.

violet was sad at belly's words. she hated how her bestfriend had been acting lately and she wished he would just open up to her.

conrad and violet were not the type to keep secrets and if something was bothering the other they would always make it known. and she could tell something was bothering him.

"i'm sorry belly , i think he's just going through a rough time right now and doesn't know how to express his feelings properly." violet said.

"so he hasn't even talked to you about it?" belly asked.

violet shook her head no.

the fact that conrad hadn't even told violet about what was going on made belly feel some what better. she knew that he told violet everything.