75, 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮, 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-empty, lifelessreal life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
empty, lifeless
real life, social media

"come on honey it'll be fun" susannah said grabbing violets hand and pulling her onto the metal steps.

violet looked down at her pink sparkle shoes as they tapped across the metal structure. her stomach filling with butterfly's and her hands starting to sweat.

"it's not scary i promise and look conrad and jeremiah are right behind us" susannah said.

violet peered over her shoulder being met with a smiling jeremiah and a worried conrad.

conrad and her were the same when it came to carnivals or really anything having to do with heights. they hated it.

"i'm scared" violet said.

"you can hold my hand as tight as you want" susannah said smiling at her.

the seatbelts locked down and the ride started. violets hands were more sweaty now as she griped onto the metal bar infront of her.

"woooooo" susannah said when the rollercoaster had taken off.

violet had her eyes shut as hard as she could holding tight onto susannah's hand now instead of the bars.

"open your eyes vi it's fun!" jeremiah said from behind her.

violet slowly opened her eyes, she looked down at her feet dangling. she could see the entire carnival from how high up she was. still anxious everytime the ride went through a loop or went too high for her but she actually started to enjoy it.

"wasn't that fun?" susannah said as the four of them stepped off of the ride.

"yeah actually" violet said.

"see i knew you'd love it" susannah said smiling down at her, "now let's go get some cotton candy"

"violet come on" jeremiah said looking at her.

"huh? oh yeah yeah i'm coming" violet so looking up at him and then at the rest of their group who was now way ahead of them.

"you okay?" jeremiah asked.

"yeah im fine" she said as they were now walking to catch up to the rest of their friends.

"so what should we do first" belly asked.

"ice cream obviously" miles said.

"your so smart" belly said as they ran towards the ice cream stand.

"okay children" steven said.

"as if you aren't giggling and kicking your feet at the thought of an ice cream cone with sprinkles" taylor said.