19, 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-enchanted to meet you real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
enchanted to meet you
real life

"this is really good," jeremiah said as he twirled the noodles around on his fork.

"yeah," violet said laughing at him.

they were sat in a random restaurant they had found while taking a night drive.

"can't believe you got waffles," he said.

"bro it's 2 in the morning it's a perfect time for a waffle!" she said defending herself.

"weirdo," he said laughing causing her to laugh also.

they finished their food and made their way back to the car. violet of course was on aux while jeremiah drove. she was playing heat waves by glass animals.

they were singing the lyrics to each other. the windows were down and the wind was blowing their hair everywhere.

violet held her hand to her mouth acting as if it were a microphone as she looked at him.

"sometimes all i think about is you!" she sang.

"late nights in the middle of june!" he sang back.

after the song ended and it got quiet as the next song was about to play jeremiah turned the radio down.

"can you play a t swift song?" he asked with a smile.

"you wanna listen to taylor swift?" she asked raising her brows with a smile on her face.

"yeah she's good," he said not looking at her to avoid how amused she was.

"okay," she said excited.

she clicked shuffle on her playlist titled 'mama swift' and enchanted started to play.

she quietly sang along to the words.

jeremiah listened to the lyrics.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 , 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘰.

𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

damn taylor your good.

he looked over watching her sing the lyrics as she looked out the window.

he moved his hand to hold her hand that was laid in her lap.

she looked over with a smile to which he returned.

they pulled into the driveway of the house , neither of them wanting the night to end.

random love songs by taylor swift playing quietly in the background as they looked at each other.

she leaned in and kissed him. he kissed her back. they both slightly sat up in their seats and leaned closer. his hands held the sides of her face as she leaned in even closer now almost completely over the middle console.

she had an idea and pulled away. he opened his eyes and looked at her.

"do you wanna go swimming?"

they quietly made their way through the house. with her free hand she slowly twisted the handle on the back door.

her other hand was holding his.

they were now stood on the side of the pool. they had decided not to waste time by changing into bathing suits.

violet looked at him before her hands held the fabric of her shirt and lifted it up and over her head.

jeremiah watched her as she did so.

she unbuttoned her shorts and slid them off of her.

she walked towards the water and jumped in.

jeremiah quickly doing the same.

he came up for air and saw her watching him a few feet away on the other side of the pool.

"it's warm," she said.

he just nodded.

the pool lights under the water reflecting a small blue light onto her. he stared at her.

she was so beautiful to him. he wished she knew how beautiful she was to him.

she swam over to him.

he just watched her as she got closer and then stopped in front of him.

"you're pretty," he said.

"you're pretty too," she said back.

he moved closer , his hands grabbing her thighs and lifting her up. her legs wrapped around his torso.

"i like being with you." he said.

"i like being with you too." she agreed.

his lips finding hers again.

💟

deadass stole belly and jeres moment and gave it to violet lollll my bad 🤭🤭🤭

next chapter not so cute!

- lia <3