16, 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-champagne problems real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
champagne problems
real life

jeremiah was leaned on the wall in the entrance of the house. he was the first person violet saw when she walked in. it's almost as if he had been waiting there for her to arrive.

belly was right behind violet. when she noticed the two staring at each other she told violet she was going to go find nicole and walked away with a small giggle.

jeremiah took in her appearance. her hair wavy as it laid on her shoulders. her silver necklace with her name written in cursive laid on the tan skin of her neck. she was wearing a small white dress that formed to her body perfectly even though it was loose. it had thin straps and small pink flowers all over it. it ended a little higher than her mid calf. too short for a setting like this he thought to himself. he continued his stare down her body , her legs tan and long and her white converse laced up at her feet.

he felt his stomach fill with butterflies just at the sight of her.

he just didn't know she was feeling the same way.

"jeremiah," she said as she broke her stare from
him.

"violet," he said back.

she gave him a look before she ventured off towards the kitchen. if she was gonna have to sit through an entire night of jeremiah acting like this then she was gonna do it drunk.

she chugged down a few cups of some random spiked punch that was in a big bowl in the kitchen.

she felt tipsy so now she could enjoy her night. she walked around trying to find noah in the crowd. he said he'd meet her here so why hasn't she found him yet.

she had been at the party for about an hour now and all she's managed to do was have a stare down with jeremiah and get drunk.

"connie hi!" violet said to the boy who was coming down the stairs. nicole right behind him.

"hi v!" he said smiling at her.

"have you seen noah?" she asked him.

"i just saw him in the upstairs hallway actually!" nicole said from beside conrad. a nasty smirk on her face.

what is she up to now.

"okay thanks." violet said walking past them and up the stairs.

before she could make it up them she felt a tug on her wrist.

she looked back to see jeremiah. she rolled her eyes and continued up the stairs , to which he just pulled her arm more.