78, 𝙬𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-we failed real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
we failed
real life, social media

"violet wake up" violet felt someone shaking her awake, she sat up quickly staring around the room. no one wakes her up like that, no one except...

"mom what are you doing here?" violet asked standing up.

"belly called laurel in the middle of the night last night" jamie said.

"mom i'm so sorry" violet said standing up.

"violet honey it's okay, i just don't understand why you didn't talk to me. or atleast tell me what you were doing. i thought you were at taylor's this whole time, hell i don't even know where i thought miles was" jamie said.

"im really sorry" violet said hugging her mom.

"i missed you, please don't ever do something like this again without talking to me" jamie said.

yelling was heard from the room beside hers, belly's room. violet stood in the hallway along with jeremiah, conrad and miles. they knew they shouldn't be listening, they couldn't help it.

laurel and belly screaming at eachother before a slap was heard and belly came running out. she stared around at all of them, embarrassed that they had heard it all and then continued to run down the stairs.

"who even did this?!" violet said as she stared at the spray paint covering the walls.

"i don't know" steven said.

"steven what the hell! belly drunk dials me and i drive all night to find this!" laurel yelled.

"mom?" steven said.

"i want everything put back exactly how it was! and nothing better be broken or missing" laurel said.

"mom we aren't the ones who moved susannah's stuff" steven said.

"it was aunt julia not us" conrad said.

"but i thought susannah talked to her lawyers, she told me she reached out to julia right before things got bad" laurel said.

"wait then why didn't you say anything? conrad had to find out from a for sale sign in the front yard!" steven said.

"i just assumed they resolved ur before susannah- connie does your dad know?" laurel asked.

"of course he knows! and of course he's done nothing at all to help what so ever!" conrad said.

"yeah that's why we all came here, to try and work something out with aunt julia" steven said.

"and?" jamie said now walking into the living room to join the conversation.

"and we failed" violet said.

"aunt julia sold the house to another family it got finalized yesterday, but like you said atleast my moms not here to see it" conrad said walking away and leaving the room.

"here give me a trash bag" violet said to jeremiah as the group was scattered around cleaning the kitchen.

"we owe you guys an apology" jamie said as her and laurel entered the room.

"you guys have been there for eachother and we haven't and we are deeply sorry for that" laurel said.

"we've all made mistakes mom" Belly said.

"well my biggest one is trusting that beck and laurel came to an agreement about the house before she passed" laurel said.

"it's probably too late to change things but we'd like to try, i'll talk to julia see if i can change her mind" jamie said.

"thank you mom" miles said.

"thank you so much jamie" jeremiah said hugging her.

"before my mom gets here though we should probably clean" sky said.

"yes" everyone said.

"let's get started" laurel said.

"okay so did we miss something?" jeremiah said as he and violet sat on the steps of the porch watching steven kiss taylor who was about to drive home, in steven's car. which he had never let anyone drive before.

"clearly" violet said.

"you are in so deep man" jeremiah said as steven walked up to them.

"oh shut up, like you guys aren't either" steven said.

awkward laughs passed between the two.

violetcollins

violetcollins #selfie😽

view all comments

jeremiahfisher pretty pretty
violetcollins thx 😘😘

isabelconklin hi can i pls pls pls have ur #?
violetcollins um duh (check dms)
taylorjewel me too pls????
violetcollins 😋

milescollins im the cuter sibling
violetcollins bye
conradfisher he's right tho?
violetcollins we are no longer bffs.
conradfisher 😔😔😔😔😔

stevenconklin bro pls delete ur account
violetcollins SHUT UP

🎀

hi

short lil chapter just cuz

- lia <3