66, 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-for the best real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
for the best
real life, social media

violet had finally decided she'd talk to jeremiah. it had been a week since the funeral and she was finally ready to hear him out.

he was standing across the room from her as she sat on her bed, looking up at him waiting for him to speak.

he wasn't though. almost as if he had no explanation, he couldn't defend himself and they both knew that. she just wanted him to atleast try.

"are you gonna speak or do i have to do everything?" she asked breaking the silence.

her attitude already irritating him.

"i don't know what you want me to say violet, i fucked up okay"

"that's it? that's all you can say? you can't even defend yourself?"

"no i can't, clearly there's no reasonable explanation" he said his voice rising.

there she sat on her bed, her eyes welling up with tears as he yelled at her over something he did himself.

she tried to remind herself that it was just his grief talking for him but it didn't feel that way for her.

"why are you acting like this is my fault? i'm not the one who went and ran back to my ex when things got hard" she said rising her voice to match with him.

"but you did didn't you? you ran back to noah in new york?"

"because you fucking cheated on me! it's not like i planned it okay"

"oh but you planned it with chris?"

"do you even hear yourself right now? you sound actually crazy"

"oh of course i do" he said running his hands through his hair and pacing around the room.

it went silent for a few minutes. they were both contemplating on what to say next. they didn't want to hurt eachother, they just were. maybe it was better this way. maybe they needed time apart to grieve. maybe they weren't meant to be together right now. or at all.

"i don't think i can keep my promise anymore" she said looking down at her hands as she twisted her rings around her fingers. tears falling from her cheeks as she didn't dare to look up at him.

"i don't think you ever really were" he said.

"you know that's true!" she was now looking up at him through her glossy eyes "all i have done the past few months..no, all i've done my entire life is be there for you! and you can't even acknowledge that!"

"oh whatever violet"

"just get out jeremiah seriously get out, and don't try and run back this time when you realize that i was the only person there for you who actually fucking cared" she yelled now standing up from her bed and opening her bedroom door.

she looked at him as the mad expression changed on his face to regret. he wished he could take his words back and pull her in to hug him. he didn't want to break up with her, he didn't want to be away from her.

but maybe this was for the best. atleast for right now.

and that's what they both kept telling their selves.

violetlikes2spam

violetlikes2spam WHEN DID IT END 😭😭😭 ALL THE ENJOYMENT 😭😭😭 IM SAD AGAIN 😭😭😭 DONT TELL MY 🚫🚫🚫 ITS NOT WHAT HES MADE FOR 😭😭😭 WHAT WAS I MADE FOR 😭😭😭

view all comments

bellybutton um

bellybutton do i need to come over?
violetlikes2spam asap.

taytay ft me?

serenanogossipgirl HUH???
violetlikes2spam i got sm to tell u

connielol 😕🩵
violetlikes2spam ❤️‍🩹

milesishot love u
violetlikes2spam love u more

steveyboy ig i'll be nice and say ily
violetlikes2spam ily

💌

so um...

some of u gonna b real mad at me but it's for the plot babe 😕😕😕🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

- lia <3