56, 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-heavenreal life, imessage

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
heaven
real life, imessage

violet stretched her arms out in-front of her. she looked at her phone it was 4:30 am. she was still half asleep so the recent events hadn't registered in her head yet.

until she smelled the familiar scent of faint coconut and cologne. she rolled over and saw a shirtless jeremiah peacefully sleeping. it was about 1000 degrees in her room right now so he must have taken his shirt off after she fell asleep because she did not remember him taking it off.

his curly hair fell messily over his face. he was facing her so she turned over to face him too. she stared at him. taking in all of his features. his faint snores mixed with the sound of her ceiling fan. it was peaceful. she could stay like this forever.

she brushed his hair out of his face. his nose slightly scrunched up at the touch. his eyes slowly blinking open a couple seconds later. she was smiling down at him as he opened his eyes. an immediate smile taking over his face.

safe. home. comforting. heaven. all of the words violet was using in her head to describe this exact moment.

just them staring at eachother, not even speaking. just them being in eachothers presence. it was still her favorite thing.

"what time is it?" he sleepily asked.

"almost 5" she replied.

"why are you awake?"

"i don't know"

"go back to sleep"

she giggled as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer towards him.

they stayed like that. the silence filling the room again.

"hey jere?"

"yeah v?"

"i'm sorry"

"for what"

"shutting you out, not being there for you about the stuff with your mom. i promise you'll never have to go through anything without me again"

"it's not your fault v" he whispered and a few seconds later his breathing had evened out signaling that he had fallen back asleep.

"i love you jere" she whispered to herself as she tried to fall back asleep too.

susannah 🩷

hi my sweet girl
you can visit me anytime please do! ❤️

💌

LOL LOL
the drama comes soon trust

- lia <3