59, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-your here now real life, imessage, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
your here now
real life, imessage, social media

walking into the fisher house felt different than she thought it would. she had come here plenty of times her entire life. it was her second home.

she had many sleepovers here and the guest room was even titled as hers at one point. it was her first time there in 2 years.

the comforting aroma of the room was gone. it was still bright and sunny and smelled of vanilla as if someone had been baking for hours. it always smelled that way. just the way susannah liked it.

jeremiah carried in the suitcases behind her. she walked into the living room. conrad was watching tv on the couch and belly and steven were beside him. none of them expecting the extra guest to arrive back with jeremiah.

"i'm back" jeremiah yelled through the house.

none of them really looking over to see him they just mumbled a few "hey jeres" "how was it?"

"me too" violet said.

all of their heads turning now. all of them hopping up from the couch and rushing over.

"no way"

"bro you did it"

"it actually worked"

them all taking their turn to hug her.

"i missed you guys so much" she said.

"we missed you more" conrad said finally getting to hug her and pulling her in extra tight.

he needed his bestfriend.

they settled down and we're talking on the couches now. violet was cuddled into jeremiah's side as jeremiah told them about his fight with chris.

"damn you really beat his ass?" steven said.

violet tuned them out. they told her susannah was sleeping so she hadn't went up to see her yet.

she excused herself from the group saying she needed to use the bathroom and that she'd be right back. the rest of the group didn't notice they just continued the conversation.

jeremiah watched as she walked up the stairs, he knew exactly where she was going considering theirs a bathroom downstairs and she had just walked past it.

violet quietly opened the door to susannah's room. she looked around, it was still decorated the same way it had always been.

she remembered when she'd sleepover here with belly and everyone else had already fallen asleep and she couldn't, she'd climb into bed with susannah and cuddle up beside her.

she looked down at the bed she spent so many nights in, susannah laid there peacefully. hooked up to machines, multiple medicine bottles on the night stand and a glass of water almost empty sat beside it.