23, 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-mark your territory real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
mark your territory
real life

"and he kissed another girl?" autum asked as she sipped on her drink.

"yeah! and it was my bestfriend!" violet slurred out.

they were sitting beside a pool with their feet in. a bunch of random people were hanging out around them. they didn't even know who's party they were at. violet had seen nicole and the rest of her friends in the kitchen when they first arrived but she decided to ignore them.

"and that's not even the worst part. the worst part is that i just want to run back to him," violet said now getting upset.

"oh girl , you got it bad!" autum said moving her hand to hold violets shoulder.

"i do," violet said looking up at her.

"i think you should just talk it out with him. if he's what you really want then go after it. mark your territory you know , show that belly girl that he's yours." autum said.

"i don't know , what if he does something like this again?" violet asked.

"well then he sucks," autum said.

violet looked down at the water in front of her. talking to jeremiah could help , but then again maybe he didn't deserve her time and she should just move on.

who was she kidding moving on isn't even an option. she liked him way too much to move on.

fuck.

"okay i need a drink," violet said standing up.

"another one? are you sure?" autum said standing up as well.

violet just shook her head as she made her way inside to get even more drunk than she already was.

violet sat down on the front porch of the house with autum. neither of them could see or walk straight. violet started to come to the conclusion that this was a bad idea.

autum was leaned against the railing on the porch with her eyes closed. violet had just assumed that she fell asleep.

violet grabbed her phone from her pocket , a really dumb idea popping into her head.

she dialed a number as she put the phone up to hear ear.

after a couple rings he had picked up.

"hello?"

"hi jere"

"hi v , where are you?"

"some party"

"are you drunk?"

"yeah" she laughed "i miss you"

"i miss you too v"

"i can't drive"

"do you need me to pick you up?"

"yeah"

"send me the address"

after a few minutes his red jeep came into view. violet shook autum awake and held her hand as they walked to his car.

she helped autum get into the car and then she got into the front.

she just looked at him as he started the car and drove off.

autum was asleep in violets room and violet was in the kitchen getting a glass of water and some tylenol.

"hey"

his voice making her jump as she turned around to look at him with her hand over her heart.

"you scared me!" she said.

"i'm sorry," he said coming closer to her.

"you've been saying that a lot lately," she said placing the glass down on the counter.

"i have a lot to be sorry for," he said now stood in front of her.

"you do," she said looking up at him.

"i'm sorry violet"

"i know"

his hand gently grabbed the side of her face as he stared down at her. she stared back. she gulped as he started to lean in closer.

she moved her hand to his chest.

"jere no," she said.

he backed away and just looked at her.

"i can't do this right now," she said moving to go back to her room.

his hand grabbed her wrist stopping her from continuing.

"violet i love you , i'm sorry"

"stop it jeremiah"

"violet please just listen to me"

"no" she said snatching her wrist back.

"i listened to you okay and now i just need time to figure it all out so just please let me have that jeremiah." she said with tears in her eyes as she looked at him.

he didn't say anything , he just watched as she turned around and walked back to her room.

💟

sorry lol

also some of the events from the show might b like spread out it just depends on what i feel like adding but also so it can be longer if that makes sense

anywayssss

- lia <3