55, 𝙣𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-no words real life, imessage

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
no words
real life, imessage

"i really shouldn't even be talking to you" violet said as she sat on the curb outside of the small gas station.

"i know v, trust me i know. i'm so sorry, you don't understand how sorry i am" jeremiah said.

"just why? like how could you even do that to me? did you ever even love me?" she asked.

"of course i did violet, your my bestfriend and the only person i've ever truly loved. i don't know why i did it, i guess i was just drunk and all of this stuff with my mom it just got really overwhelming and you were gone, which none of that's an excuse at all" jeremiah said.

and then it all clicked in her head. susannah. with all of the stuff with her parents she had completely forgot about jeremiah's. she felt terrible. how could she let something so stupid come between her being there for him during his moms cancer?

she had no words. nothing to defend herself with. so she hugged him. his arms immediately wrapped around her and they stayed like that for a while.

"you don't have to forgive me v i just wanted to explain myself or atleast try to" he said.

he really flew all this way just to explain himself not even knowing if she'd forgive him.

the gesture was sweet to her. she still wanted to punch him in the head but now she wanted to punch him and then hug him right after.

"it's okay jere, i forgive you"

both of their eyes widening from shock. she was shocked she'd even said that and he was shocked she even forgave him.

"come on" she said standing up and putting her hands out for him to grab.

"let's go back to mine" she said pulling his hand towards the car. really she just wanted to listen to taylor swift on the car ride through the city, but he didn't need to know that.

susannah 🩷

i miss you so much
are you doing okay? i'm so sorry i haven't checked in. can i come visit you?

💌

hello my lovers
season 2...how do we feel...
i'm debating on adding season 2 to this book or making a second book what do u guys think

also how would u guys feel ab a conrad book...
so sorry for the break i've had major writers block

- lia <3