70, 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙨

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-matter of seconds real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
matter of seconds
real life, social media

the car abruptly stopped in a parking spot of brown university. they hoped conrad was inside. they only wanted him to be safe. susannah's death was mentally draining and heartbreaking for all of them, but especially conrad.

jeremiah quickly got out walking around to the front of the car not so patiently waiting for her as he wanted to quickly see if his brother was inside.

violet quickly unstrapped her seatbelt and made her way beside jeremiah as they started to walk towards the dorm building.

the entire walk up and up all the stairs to get to his room all violet could think about was how hurt conrad was with his mothers death and his breakup with belly and how she wished he'd let her be there for him, even though she wouldn't be much help considering she was going through so much too.

they stood outside his door and violet knocked as they patiently waited a couple seconds.

"oh hey guys!"

violet turned around meeting eyes with belly, with all the thoughts in her head she had completely forgot belly was meeting them there.

violet didn't say anything she just took belly into a hug, this is hard for her too and violet knew that belly still loved him and wanted him to be being the door as much as the rest of them.

a couple seconds later the door opened but it wasn't conrad, the three of them losing hope in a matter of seconds.

"hey is conrad here?" jeremiah asked.

"no, oh hey jeremiah what's up man?"

"hey trusky, has conrad been here at all?" jeremiah asked as they all made their way into the small dorm room.

"nah he hasn't been here for about a week" trusky, conrad's roommate said.

violet just sat on conrad's bed listening to the conversation to see if any hints would be dropped.

belly wandered the room, looking at all of conrad's things and the papers on his desk.

"trusky did i leave my sweater in here?"

a girls voice was heard as she walked into the room.

"oh i didn't know you had company" she said.

"actually sophie have you seen conrad?" trusky asked.

sophie looked up between the three of them and had a small smile "hey"

"hey sophie do you have any idea where my brother went?" jeremiah asked.

"um i think he said something about hanging out with his cousin by the beach" she said.

and it all clicked. he was at the summer house. thinking about it now, that was the number one place they should have looked and it made the most sense.

"alright belly, violet let's go" jeremiah said.

"oh yeah your belly," trusky said stopping them before they could continue the walk out, "when you guys broke up my mans fell into a depression"

belly stuttered over her words being caught off guard "i don't think that was because of me."

"no yeah it definitely was, like he was always looking at your picture on his phone" trusky continued.

"wellll we better get goin" violet said dragging out the L and turning the conversation.

"uh anyways when you guys find him tell him he has to be back for his bio final on thursday or he doesn't pass the class" trusky said as they were walking out the door.

"wait seriously?" belly said stopping to turn around and look at him again, "okay i'll grab his computer you guys grab his books and stuff so he can study."

it was cute how thoughtful belly was and how much she cared about him. it was cute to violet atleast.

v's super close bffs only!
ꗃ just now by violet 🧸

v's super close bffs only! ꗃ just now by violet 🧸

💌

hi my babies

i'm sorry i haven't updated in so long life has been all over the place, sorry for the boring little chapter but it's something until i can actually write more. i love u all smsmsm.

also i have an obx book up called "dear august" if you guys would like to read that. :))

- lia <3