74, 𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-awkward real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
awkward
real life

"good mor-"

violet stopped herself from continuing, a blonde curly headed woman was stood in the kitchen, a teenager stood beside her with short hair.

susannahs sister.

"oh hi" the teenager said.

"hi sorry i just uh smelled muffins.."

"you want one?" the teenager said.

"uh those are for the open house" susannahs sister said cutting them off with a stern look.

"mm did somebody get muffins" jeremiah said walking into the kitchen with conrad right behind him.

"hey jeremiah...conrad"

"sky" conrad said.

sky. hm. must be their cousin.

"you didn't tell me she was here too" conrad said looking at jeremiah.

"it's they not she" sky said, "i guess it's been forever since i saw you guys, how are you doing?"

"it's been rough" jeremiah said.

"rougher now that our aunts stealing our house" conrad added.

"i'm not stealing anything conrad, like it or not i get to choose what happens to this house and i choose to sell it" their aunt said turning around quick with a fake smile.

violet nodded, taking in this woman's personality and her attitude. how could this cold hearted woman be related to sweet warm susannah. it made no sense.

"you boys should get on the road, beat the traffic back to boston"

"we're staying for the open house" conrad said.

"oh no no no no i can't have you guys chasing everyone away! call your father because this is not an aunt julia problem!"

julia. mean. rude. snobby. violet was coming up with lots of words to describe this woman.

"except it is, because you are the problem aren't you" conrad said walking closer to the counter that she was standing across from.

"i don't have time for this" julia said walking out of the kitchen.

"conrad, she's still your aunt" belly said.

"then why is she doing this"

"this is hard for her too" sky said butting in.

"really? seems like it's all pretty fucking easy for her" conrad said as he was walked out of the kitchen.