15, 𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-vanilla ice cream real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
vanilla ice cream
real life

"vanilla please," violet said not looking up from the tv.

"me too," noah said.

"got it be right back," miles said walking into the kitchen.

violet looked up at noah , she was leaned into him and his arm was around her. the hanging out continued and she continued to flirt with him , she had imagined him to be jeremiah most of the time.

she felt horrible about it but clearly jeremiah didn't want her the same way she wanted him so she had to move on.

miles liked noah , mainly because his sister did and he wanted to befriend his sisters some what boyfriend.

"here you go," miles said handing them the two bowls of vanilla ice cream.

"thanks mi," violet said giving him a smile.

"thanks man," noah said dabbing him up.

violet was happy they were getting along. atleast one other person in the house besides the three people she considered her mothers liked noah.

miles sat a few inches away from them on the couch. they were watching some random action movie noah picked out.

he didn't have very good taste in movies or music or really anything , but maybe that's just violets opinion since he didn't like tyler the creator or mac miller. i mean come on who doesn't like mac??

the front door being opened and closed and someone walking into the living room pulled violets attention away from the movie , she wasn't really paying attention anyways.

jeremiah and gigi walked into the living room. jeremiah's face instantly lighting up when he saw the couple on the couch.

"mind if we join?" he said holding gigi's hand and guiding her towards the couch , just a few feet away from miles.

before violet could say no he was sitting down with gigi in his lap. her legs entangled with his and her arms around him.

violet felt herself move closer to noah at the sight of them.

jeremiah's eyes never leaving violets.

"so are you guys going to the party tonight?" gigi asked.

"hell yeah!" noah said finally looking away from the tv.

violet had gathered that noah was a party guy , he never missed a chance to get drunk and hangout with random girls at a party.

"are you violet?" jeremiah asked still holding his stare at her.

"mhm," she said.

"cool," he said finally breaking the stare and looking towards gigi. he took a quick glance back at violet and then pulled gigi into a kiss.

violet immediately feeling sick to her stomach. she looked away from them and up at noah who looked down at her with a smile on his face and kissed her cheek.

violet popped her lips as she spread her coconut scented lipgloss over them.

violet had looked in the mirror at her outfit and gave herself a smirk. she liked her appearance. she quickly got her shoes on and made her way down the stairs. she wanted to drive herself to the party so she told everyone she'd meet them there.

belly was sitting on the couch , she had told violet a few hours ago that her and cam stopped hanging out. violet felt bad she knew she liked cam but she knew she wasn't in love with him. violet knew who belly loved , and she knew they'd eventually figure it out.

"your not going?" violet said as she walked in front of  belly's view of the tv.

"no i'm busy being miserable with myself," belly said.

"not tonight your not," violet said walking forward and grabbing belly's wrists and pulling her up off the couch.

"go get changed and meet me in my car," violet said walking away.

"you look hot," belly said walking towards the stairs.

"you have 5 minutes!" violet said with a laugh as she watched belly start to run up the stairs.

💟

hmmmmm

jere and gigi <<<<

big stuff next chapter lollll

- lia <3