11, 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙡

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ- attention to detail real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
attention to detail
real life, social media

the sun shining through the balcony doors woke violet up. she moved to sit up and rub the sleep out of her eyes.

her room was silent and empty meaning jeremiah had already woken up.

she heard chatter from downstairs and got up.

she walked past the front door and noticed her dads car still outside.

the 4th of july is over , why is he here?

violet walked into the kitchen and the smell of bacon hit her. jeremiah and susannah were cooking and laurel , miles and steven were all sat on the bar stools across from them.

her dad and his new wife rachel were sat at the table. violet gave a mug look at the sight of them before looking back at her real family with a smile.

"your gonna burn it!" susannah said with a laugh while flipping the eggs.

"no i'm just taking my time," jeremiah said laughing.

violet moving to stand by laurel caught his attention. he looking up at her with a smile and she returned the gesture.

"good morning v,"

"morning jere,"

they stared at each other for a few moments. jamie walked into the kitchen and noticed the two staring. she furrowed her brows but a small smile came on her face.

jamie , laurel and susannah always knew that atleast one of the girls if not both would fall for one of the boys. she always thought violet would end up with conrad considering how close they were , and that they were practically attached at the hip up until this summer.

"violet could you help me with something really quick," jamie said walking out of the kitchen.

violet broke her stare away from jeremiah and followed her mom.

jamie walked to the entrance right in front of the front door and stopped , turning around to face violet who stood a few feet away.

"why are you so cooped up?" jamie asked.

"i'm not cooped up i go out," she said.

"where to noah's?" jamie questioned with a raised brow.

"i don't hang out with noah anymore," violet said looking down at her hands.