45, 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-one too many times real life, imessage

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
one too many times
real life, imessage

"v there's someone here to see you" miles yelled from downstairs.

violet paused her show and threw on a hoodie to go see who it was.

she figured it was serena since they had plans to hang later, she's usually early.

violet walked down the stairs only to be met with jeremiah.

"oh my god" was all she could say as she ran up and hugged him.

"i missed you so much" she said kissing all over his face.

"i missed you more" he said back as he laughed.

violet had woken up the morning after the party and didn't remember a single thing. she only remembers slight memories from pictures she had taken.

"here let's go put your bags away" she said as she ran up to her room with him following after.

jeremiah looked around her room, it was way different from her room back in boston.

the walls were gray and her it had a black and red theme to it. very unlike her usual beachy aesthetic she had in her other room.

her white string lights were instead led lights and her white bed sheets were replaced with black ones. her beachy pictures were now marilyn monroe and audrey hepburn.

"wow new york has got ahold of you" he said.

"just needed a change and couldn't stare at the boring grey walls anymore" she said as she copied him and looked around her room as well.

"i like it" he said smiling at her.

"i didn't even know you were coming" she said.

"it was a surprise" he replied.

"a very good one" she said hugging him.

"oh my gosh you can meet serena" she said as she pulled her phone out of her pocket to call her new friend.

"she's gonna love you!" violet said as she walked hand in hand with jeremiah into the very fancy restaurant that serena had picked out.

jeremiah watched the blonde girl wave towards them from across the restaurant.

"hi babe" serena said as she hugged violet.

"you must be jeremiah" she said smiling at him.

"yeah" he smiled back as he took his seat.

"violet has told me so much about you" serena said.

he looked over to see violet smiling at him.

"i hope it was all good stuff"