39, 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ- our spot real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
our spot
real life

"i wish i could lay here forever" violet said from her laid position. her head was laid on jeremiah's shoulder with his arms tightly wrapped around her, they were sitting on a big chair on her back deck.

the sun was starting to set so the sky was lit with pinks and oranges. they had taken polaroids and were now listening to random frank ocean songs while talking about how much they missed summer.

"i wish we never had to leave this spot" jeremiah said.

"our spot" violet said while looking up at him.

he nodded his head with a smile and leaned in to place a quick kiss on her lips.

quick because he knew miles could see them from the couch in the living room.

"i love you" she said.

"i love you" he replied.

no 'too'. they watched after too much.

"dinners done" jamie said from the sliding glass door. violet nodded her head and agreed to be in soon.

"you guys are so cute" jamie told violet as she swirled the pasta around her fork.

violet blushed at the thought of her relationship and how good things were going. she was very happy with jeremiah.

"i'm really happy" she said.

"i'm also in a happy relationship but okay" miles said.

"no one asked like at all" violet teased.

"fuck off" he teased back.

"language!" jamie said.

"sorry sorry" violet said as she stood up to rinse her plate off in the sink.

"have either of you talked to your dad?" jamie asked.

"hell no" miles said.

"he called today and said he wanted to talk to you guys about something important" jamie said.

violet turned around and looked between her mom and brother.

"hm," she said as she returned to the table "i'll call him."

"okay honey" jamie said.

the line felt like it rang forever. violet sat on the edge of her bed. her whole body skating slightly. she stared down at her hands, looking at the small designs on her rings and at the chipped red polish on her nails.

until she finally heard noise coming from the other end of the line. she heard brooks clear his throat and then speak.

"hi violet"

"hi"

"how are you?"

wtf.

"i'm good, and you?"

"i'm okay"

silence.

"mom said you wanted to talk and that it was important"

"oh yes. i was thinking you and miles could come live with me. i've been thinking about the drinking incident from the summer and i just don't see jamie as a fit parent. especially since she can barely handle herself. i just think you'd do really well here. you can go to the nice school down the street, right on the beach with lots of nice kids. what do you think?"

it felt as if he'd never shut up. violet stayed silent, just letting him rant all his stupid words. he really had nerve calling jamie an un fit parent.

go live with him? all the way in new york? hell no.

💟

hi

hmmmmmm

honestly dk where i'm going w this, i had a really good idea but i'm unsure of it now so we'll seeeeee

- lia <3