50, 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-forgive and forget real life, imessage, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
forgive and forget
real life, imessage, social media

"oh sweetheart i'm so happy you decided to come visit!" jamie said as she pulled violet into a hug.

violet wrapped her arms around her mom. she wasn't mad at her anymore. it felt more than amazing being wrapped in her mothers arms again.

"im cooking dinner it should be done soon. why don't you invite over belly and conrad" jamie said as she pulled away and started to walk back to the kitchen.

violet awkwardly stood there as she thought about it.

"oh and honey," jamie said as she turned back around, "im happy your home."

"me too mom" violet smiled at her.

home.

the only part of boston that felt like home was well her mom.

her friend group here didn't feel like home and all her usual spots didn't either, they all had jeremiah written all over them.

it had been 3 months since the break up. she had healed, or she had convinced herself that she had healed. maybe it was time to forgive and forget. or maybe just forget.

"it tastes amazing jamie" belly said from beside violet.

violet did end up inviting belly and conrad over for dinner. but they didn't show up alone.

and there they all sat at the dinner table. all of them.

violet was sat in between belly and conrad, jamie was on the end of the table, susannah on the other end and jeremiah was placed right across from violet in between miles and steven.

just like old times. except very different.

the room was filled with tension considering violet had distanced herself from all of them except her mom and miles.

"so violet how has new york been?" belly asked.

"sure looks fun from your instagram!" jeremiah answered for her.

"it's been amazing!" she said looking right at jeremiah with a big smile on her face.

jeremiah scoffed as he broke the eye contact.

"so are you sad that you only have a month left in new york or are you happy about coming home?" belly asked.

"honestly i'm really enjoying new york, i don't really plan on moving back to boston anytime soon" violet said as she looked over at her mom.

jamie had no expression, they hadn't had the chance to talk about it yet but jamie knew violet was doing really good in new york and she didn't want to do anything that would send violet back into the dark place she just escaped from.