77, 𝙣𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-no response real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
no response
real life, social media

"okay so i know things aren't going to great right now but we can fix this somehow" jeremiah said.

"i don't know" conrad said.

"um im sorry i tried to get her to call off the deal" sky said.

"it's not on you sky" conrad said.

"i know but she's my mom so i would get it if you guys were angry with me too i just can't deal with her right now"

"no one's mad at you" jeremiah said pulling them into a hug.

"so what we go home now?" steven said.

"yeah it's over" conrad said.

"no we can't" violet said.

"our last memory here can't be this" belly said "everyone miserable and defeated i mean this place deserves a better goodbye than that"

"like what" conrad said.

"a party" violet said.

"i love this for us" cam said.

the group laughed and looked around.

"you in?" cam asked conrad.

"i think it's exactly what my mom would have wanted" conrad said.

"perfect!" belly said.

"can you imagine what susannah would say if she saw us right now" violet said as she poured chips into a bowl.

"she'd probably laugh" conrad said.

it was just the two of them in the kitchen. he was sitting on the island while violet finished some last minute things.

"a glow in the dark party.....she would have loved it" violet said looking out the back doors towards the water.

"hey come on, let's just enjoy our last night here. we can be sad tomorrow" conrad said hopping off of the counter and putting his arm around her.

"yeah" she said smiling at him.

the doorbell ringing cut them off of their conversation. "well looks like we're actually doing this" he said walking away from her to answer the door.

violet connected her phone to the speaker and the house was now filled loud music, neon lights and random people.

"violet! belly! come here let me take a picture of you guys" steven said.

violet and belly stood beside eachother with their arms around eachother smiling.