28, 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-miles real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
miles
real life

miles was a very soft spoken person. he was never rude unless it was to annoy his sister or if someone was rude to him first.

he was a very sweet and genuine person and that's what violet admired about him , that no matter what happened or whatever situation he was in he remained sweet.

when he and violet found out about the divorce and she was throwing things around her room and smashing her belongings he remained calm and rushed in to calm her down.

when she'd have panic attacks in the middle of the night over the pictures of their dad replacing them he'd stay as calm as he could to help her.

he did everything in his power to protect her. besides his mom violet was the only person who truly understood him.

steven conklin and conrad fisher may have been their bestfriends but they still never understood the collin siblings on the level that they understood each other.

miles was bad in relationships. he thought he would end up like his dad and he didn't want to hurt anyone so he avoided girls , well until autum. something about her drew him in and he couldn't just let her go.

but he knew he'd hurt her or at least that's what he thought he'd do. so when she asked to hangout alone he told her no and gave no explanation other than that he was busy.

miles was laying in his bed with his headphones in. violet had told him that morning about their fathers phone call and what he wanted.

after miles had leaned about the information he had immediately went to his room and hasn't come out.

violet walked into his room and saw him laying on his side with his back to her.

she sat beside him on the bed and he looked back at her.

he pulled his headphones out of his ears and just gave her a half smile.

"do you wanna go?" he asked her.

"i don't want to see him but i want to know why he wants us to suddenly visit," violet said.

miles nodded his head agreeing with her.

"autum told me you didn't want to hang out with her alone," she said.

he just nodded his head again.

"your not like him miles. not in any way. i promise it'll be okay," violet said looking at him.

miles looked up at her with tears in his eyes. he just shook his head. violet scooted forward and pulled him into a hug.

miles sobbed into her shoulder while she rubbed his back.

"i'm sorry mi," she said.

he just continued to cry.

"i promise your not like him miles. your the complete opposite. your always there for everyone around you and your heart is way too big for you to ever be like him. your the best person in my life and i know a lot of people who would feel the same." she said while rubbing his back.

he pulled away from the hug after she finished talking and he looked at her. his eyes were red and he had tear stained cheeks. violet felt her expression sadden at his state.

miles nodded at her and gave her a soft smile.

"i'm not like him." he said.

she shook her head no and gave him a smile back.

"i think you should give it a shot with autum , i see how you look at her already. it's different than any of the others." violet said.

"yeah , i think i will." he said.

violet stood up from the bed and walked to the door. she grabbed the door knob and turned around to him again.

"call her!" she yelled.

💟

miles chapter ❤️‍🩹

he deserved his own idc

miles is my FAVVV

- lia <3