79, 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-we're all grieving real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
we're all grieving
real life

"oh my god" julia said as she walked in the door.

belly was repainting, sky was scrubbing the walls and violet and steven were putting the decorations from last night away.

"uh we have a visitor!" belly yelled.

"is that blood?" julia said.

"it's cherry koolaid mixed with- you know what it doesn't matter" sky said, "um you're early"

"i'm also in breach of my sales agreement. what happened in here it's a disaster" julia said walking through the hallway as they all followed behind her.

"oh my god you kids are exhausting!" julia said.

"that's not the only exhausting thing around here" jamie said.

"hey julia thanks for coming" laurel said.

"um sky didn't give me much of a choice so" julia said.

"can we have a chat while they clean up?" laurel said.

"okay" julia said following laurel and jamie to the back porch.

"my father used to try and get me to swim out here" julia said as the three of them walked along the dock, "even though he knew i was terrified of the water"

"julia i know you and beck had your issues, and that the kids have made this situation even harder" jamie said.

"correct" julia said.

"but susannah loved this house, and the boys miss their mother and those two things are pretty tangled up together" jamie said.

it was silent. julia was always like this. laurel, jamie and susannah were a trio their entire lives and julia had always had an off putting attitude towards them.

"i'm hoping you'd consider backing out of the sale" jamie said.

"we know she wanted to talk to you before-"

"if susannah really wanted to talk to me she would have called, instead she sent a letter about the trust" julia said, "that's where i found out that her cancer had come back and that she wasn't going to make it"

"there wasn't a lot of time" laurel said.

"she could have called" julia said.

"it's not a conversation she wanted to have, with anyone" laurel said.

"in the letter she said she trusted i'd do the right thing and keep the beach house in the family, how could she possibly think that when this family's never done anything right for me" julia said.