71, 𝙖 𝙥𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-a push in the right direction real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
a push in the right direction
real life

the ride to the cousins beach house wasn't awkward even though they hadn't seen or talked to each other eachother in months.

it wasn't even awkward between jeremiah and violet, which was surprising to violet considering their breakup was messy and they both knew she still loved him.

they hadn't talked about it, violet just kept playing songs over the aux that very clearly had emotions and told their story perfectly. to which jeremiah was intently getting the message of.

they chatted, got a flat tire, and they ate and now they had finally reached their destination.

jeremiah was the first to go inside with violet right at his side, belly was last. taking her time to feel her emotions at it was their first time here after susannah.

the two brothers yelled at each other for a couple minutes until a few words caught violet and belly who hadn't made her presence known until now.

"the house is sold jere okay! that's it!" conrad yelled.

"what do you mean the house is sold?" belly said walking further into the room.

conrad's eyes shifting from jeremiah's to hers. his rude demeanor now mixing with sadness.

"what is she doing here" conrad said still staring at her, not exactly as a question more as a statement and his attitude towards her was very clear.

"conrad what do you mean the house is sold?" violet butted in not letting him say anything else to belly that could hurt her feelings even more.

"i'm not doing this right now" conrad said as he angrily walked out of the room.

"what a fucking womanly thing to do" violet said watching conrad stomp down the stairs on the back porch.

"i'm gonna go talk to him" jeremiah said looking at violet with a look..almost as if he was asking for permission.

permission that he knew he didn't need, considering they weren't in a relationship and that they hadn't talked in months. he certainly did not need her permission.

but on another note..violet nodded her head, giving him the permission he was asking for. and with that they both turned around to go on their own ways.

violet and belly made their way upstairs separating from eachother to go to their rooms.

violet stepped into the room, it used to be so brightly lit but now it was sorta dim in a way. not in the way that the sun was setting and it was getting darker but in the way that it didn't feel the same knowing susannah wasn't with her this time. the room was dim in a sense that the brightly lit light wasn't with her. in fact the room wasn't the problem at all, the problem was violet.