57, 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙪𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-adding fuel to the fire real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
adding fuel to the fire
real life

"big party tonight at jacks you coming?" serena asked over the phone as violet applied her mascara in the mirror.

"i don't know if it's a good idea to bring jeremiah with me" violet said.

"girl who cares! bring your lover and let's get drunk! i'll tell the boys to be nice" serena said.

"yeah but i kinda ghosted chris and noah hates him like it's probably not smart" violet said back.

"i do not care! if any of them try anything i'll beat all of their asses!"

"ugh fine"

violet hung up the phone and walked back into her room where jeremiah was sitting on the bed scrolling on his phone.

he looked up as she walked in, his eyes immediately brightening up at the sight of her.

"get dressed we're going to a party" she said.

he was confused but he listened anyways. he was in no place to argue with her at the moment.

"hey so i'm gonna head back home tomorrow, i have to go take care of my mom" jeremiah said as he drove her car to the party.

she was in the passenger seat scrolling through her spotify trying to find a new song to play.

she had forgotten he'd have to leave eventually. she did not want to be without him again.

"oh yeah i get it" she said. she looked over at him to see a fake smile he put on for her.

she fake smiled back and clicked more buttons on her phone.

the pulled into the parking lot for the giant penthouse.

jeremiah's eyes widened, sure he was rich but he wasn't this rich. this was new territory for him.

he thought about how violet had been spending all of her time the past couple months getting drunk in this house with these other rich people.

his little beachy cousins girl was fading away into this rich new york girl. all because of him.

"come on let's go" she said grabbing his hand and pulling him in towards the elevator.

an elevator just to get up to your house? seriously?

he watched as violet clicked the buttons on the elevator, he watched her click up and they waited for it to arrive. stepping into the elevator she had clicked the 11 button.

as the doors opened up on the eleventh floor the immediate smell or alcohol and weed filled their noses. the neon colored lights shined brightly and the music was blasting.