49, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-comfortable silence real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
comfortable silence
real life, social media

he leaned against the wall of the giant ball room that contained well over 100 people.

still only she stood out to him.

he watched as she danced with his friends. as she drank so much he knew she wouldn't remember any of this in the morning.

he watched as the alcohol consumed her and his friends.

and he watched as she kissed his friend.

he being noah.

her being violet.

and his friend being chris.

chris anderson. of all people.

noah knew this wasn't violet, he knew that everything with jeremiah and her family had crushed her to the point where she was losing herself.

he tried his hardest to help her. he always asked her to hangout alone instead of going out but he knew the alcohol made her forget about her reality and if that's what made her happy then there was nothing he could do to stop that.

all he wanted was for her to be happy.

she danced and danced and drank and drank.

she looked up at chris, one of his hands gripped her waist as her arms dangled around his neck.

she always thought chris was the cutest out of his friends. even cuter than noah.

they all knew about it. just never had the courage to break noah's heart by saying anything.

little did they know noah would rather shatter his own heart than break hers. again at least.

"you look so hot right now" chris leaned down and whispered in her ear.

her cheeks now a deep shade of red as he pulled away and looked down at her.

she knew noah was watching.

she stood up on her toes and pulled him in to kiss her.

she didn't kiss him because noah was watching. not at all. she kissed him because she knew some way some how jeremiah would find out about it.

she pulled away and stared up at him. her drunken state fading for a second as she had realized what she just did.

she waited for him to walk away from her, to tell her he wasn't interested like that, to bring up noah.

but he didn't do any of those things. instead he leaned down and kissed her again. his hands holding her face as she leaned into him.

a few seconds of them kissing in the middle of the dim room with loud music and people on all slides of them had passed, once they had finally pulled away they just smiled as they stared at eachother.