20, 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-life saver real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
life saver
real life

"perfect." violet said as she glued a picture into her scrapbook.

she heard a knock at her door. she yelled a quick "come in!"

susannah walked in and came to sit beside her on the floor.

"hi sweetheart!" susannah said.

"hi suse," violet said looking up from the book.

"oh this is so cute," susannah said running her finger along the book. her fingers grazing the jewels and glitter that were glued onto the paper.

"i've been working on it all summer," violet said turning the pages to show her.

"it's beautiful," susannah said smiling.

violet gave her a smile back.

"are you gonna be busy today?" susannah asked her.

"no , i don't think so. why?" violet asked.

susannah gave her a smile and violet immediately knew that she was the next portrait victim.

violet laughed as she nodded her head.

"perfect! i bought a dress for you to wear while i paint you. it's in my room," she said standing up.

"a dress?" violet asked now standing up as well.

"yeah," susannah said walking out of the bedroom.

violet walked into susannah's room and saw a dress hanging up in the corner of the room.

its backside was facing her so she had to turn it around to see the front.

she turned it around and a small gasp came from her mouth as she realized what the dress was.

a few weeks ago violet agreed to go shopping with susannah and belly for new shoes. when they were walking around the mall violet saw a dress in the window of a store. she stared at it for a few minutes but she didn't think anyone noticed. susannah did. she went back the next day and bought the dress.

violet smiled at the sweet gesture.

she walked into susannah's bathroom and changed into the dress.

the dress was long. it was a light silver color almost white and it was sparkly. the sleeves hung off her shoulders exposing her shoulders and collar bone completely.