Sev

The day was going as it could have been. People running from one end to the other for things that had gone wrong or in the anticipation of it. Other houses thought that the Slytherin house always grabbed time to spend on making plans against the Muggleborns and the Half-bloods but they never had suspected that the fiercest romantics resided here.

Until now, everyone had tried on their robes and dresses almost seven times in two hours with changed make-ups and accessories, just to look perfect. They would never admit this to anyone about how their casually handsome and beautiful look was hard-earned. For others it was just a look that was easy to get.

Severus' hand was deep down somewhere in his truck, trying to grab the Prince's robes his mother had given him. He groaned at himself. He was such a fool sometimes.

"Accio Prince Robes" he pointed his wand in the truck and a bag flew up in his hands. He smirked.

He took a deep breath and ran a hand over it. The last thing that he had of his mother. He smiled and opened it. Inside there was a very old-fashioned set of white-silked robes. The silk looked fine and beautiful.

He got up and held it in front of himself, looking in the mirror and almost laughed. White just wasn't his color that much. And it was better if he didn't speak on the design of the robes. But his mother had given them, he would wear them. Even though he looks like a fool.

He stripped himself down to wear those weird looking white robes. And he laughed this time. They were too loose to him and it seemed as if he was wearing a dress.

But then, the seemed as if a great wave of breeze was hitting it, although he felt nothing of it. His eyes widened at what he was seeing in the mirror.

The robes tightened to his size and rested finely on his waist while keeping the shoulders broad. The color changed to a very dark, almost black, forest green. The oldish look of them vanished and they looked elegant and expensive. He never knew something could look so good on him. He had to admit that he looked... handsome.

He ran a comb through the dark locks of his hair. They looked smooth, fluffed, shiny and not greasy. He had never liked his hair tied. They looked free open and he liked them like that when they weren't covering his face like a curtain. And now, they weren't. He held his chin up. Perfect. Charm wouldn't be disappointed.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa..." someone exclaimed in astonishment.

Severus turned to see who it was and found Mulciber with his eyebrows, disappeared in his hairline.

"Hi, Alvin" he greeted, though feeling a little unsure.

"Well, where did you get those robes from?" Mulciber spoke, gaping.

Severus' brows furrowed. "Why?"

"They look so good for one"

Severus flushed and straightened his robes unnecessarily. "My mum gave them to me"

"The Prince robes?"

"Yeah... How do you know?"

Mulciber looked at him as if he was stupid. "You are half a Prince and the last heir, obviously, you would have them... They were made years ago, as much I have read"

"You know more than me about my ancestry..."

"They are brilliant" Mulciber mentioned. "And you look good too" he winked.

Severus blushed. "Thank you, Alvin...?"

Mulciber laughed and left.

The door knocked and huffed before saying. "Come in"