51 Darkness

A/N: Updating after a long while... but still thanking the people who are still reading it.
Though, warning again, the story will evolve quite quickly.

IT'S CHANGED!

Chapter 51 Darkness

'Fucking idiots, get up!' they heard a shriek and shifted slightly in their position, before getting hit by something mildly heavy.

Severus groaned. 'What...?'

'Get up! Mum and dad will be back home soon!' It was Petunia. 'Honestly, if you don't, I'd have to come in the room and twist both of your ears!'

Lily twirled in her position, stroking Severus' hair lightly. 'What is it, Tuney...?' she mumbled.

And that is when the pulling of a car's brakes was heard. 'That's mum and dad! Get up! Faster!' Petunia entered the room and swatted them from over the covers.

They yelped and jumped sitting up immediately. 'What?!'

Petunia averted her gaze and both Severus and Lily now became conscious of their state. Heat rose to their face.

'Umm... Tuney... I'd be out,' Lily said awkwardly, pulling the sheets to her neck.

'You better be because Mum and Dad are already here...'

'What?!' Lily and Severus exclaimed together as their eyes widened. 'Fuck!'

Petunia smirked and left the room. 'Faster...'

Lily groaned and snaked her hand into the bed to find some sort of clothing that they threw yesterday. In the morning, just after getting up, this also seemed one of the most difficult tasks.

Her hand did find something and she pulled it up. 'Lily...' Severus snatched it away from her. 'Those are mine! Your parents wouldn't be happy to see you in my boxers!'

'Oh...' she sighed and found another piece of clothing. She looked at it before putting it on and then groaned. 'Eww, Severus! You wiped yourself with my shirt!'

He flushed. 'I – I didn't see what I was doing... get to your room and change them...'

She smiled at the remembrance of last night though and kissed his lips unexpectedly. 'Well... last night was great.'

'So is what I'd say...' he kissed her back.

'I AM GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH!' Petunia yelled from the hallway.

They parted immediately and got dressed. 'Sorry!'

'You better be! Now, do it fast! Mum and Dad just got in their room!'

'Come on, Lily... get to your room...' he kissed her one last time before she left his room.

*Page Break*

Lily and Severus were rocking themselves... separately on the couch, staring at the phone, waiting for a call.

'Seriously, what is so important with this call?' Mrs Evans rolled her eyes.

'It is Mum, it is...' Lily muttered under her breath, her eyes never leaving the phone.

'Don't tell me you both are again going on an idiotic mission like last time...' Mr Evans chided.

'No, dad... we are just solving a part... a small one... though, important...' Lily mused.

'You talk like Dumbledore sometimes, Lils,' Severus chuckled.

'I am sure I can take my broom with myself...' she teased, making him turn to her sharply, forgetting the phone, and her parents to titter slowly at that. Until now, everyone knew Severus had a strong aversion to it.