56 The End

IT'S CHANGED (SNILY)

CHAPTER 56 The End

After the interrogation and exchange of events with the headmaster, they all had gone running to the Hospital Wing. That is when Charm had also woken up but in great distress and to calm her down Madam Pomfrey had to shift her bed closer to that of Elias... who was yes, alive. Tvora failed a task. But if he would have died, Severus couldn't have forgiven himself because he was killed only because he had started to walk on the path, he was which Tvora had made with the white marble riddle.

Lily had woken up too, again in shock, that she didn't talk to anyone. No one knew how much she was tortured to have given such an effect but one potion from Madam Pomfrey had gotten her normal self out sooner. Though, she said that Lily would need mental health sessions soon... with all of them, just a little more for her.

For Selene, her murderous look had yet to go so, to recede that, Madam Pomfrey had to give her a calming draught to bring her back to the senses, and also clean her wand which seemed dipped in Tvora's blood. It took her a while to comply but eventually, she agreed.

Austin's cheek gash had been recovered just as James' extra boiling Gryffindor self. He honestly, had no idea what he had been doing for so long in the rage and power he had collected from every inch of his body.

Their partners hadn't left their sides in days that even Madam Pomfrey had accepted them here. Now, that they even hadn't been to the announcement of the winner, Dumbledore himself had to come to tell them. It was Hogwarts as the school. Both Severus and James. But the thing was that now they didn't even care, though, the money price had gone to Severus, which James had insisted on while the trophy was showcased in the entrance hall with the other ones.

In chance, Severus also asked the question he was dying to ask until now. 'Umm... professor?'

'Yes, Severus.'

'What about Professor Raquel?'

Dumbledore laughed at that, almost finding it amusing. 'When I told you, Severus, that he isn't involved with Voldemort, he wasn't.'

'Then...?'

Dumbledore inclined his head. 'Well, he was kidnapped, but the Aurors retrieved him when they went to arrest the Death Eaters.'

'Which means he wasn't sick,' Severus said accusingly. 'Why was he kidnapped, though?'

Dumbledore sighed. 'A long story, Severus...'

'I have time, professor... and I hope you do too-'

'Well, sure, then. Now, I must be a fool to guess that you don't know about this. You know about Agatha Malvolia, don't you?'

(A/N: This reference is from chapter 21. Because it might have been read by you all so back in time, I remind you, that there Severus talked about Agatha Malvolia)

'No way!' he sprang up straight.

'Well, yes, Severus, your professor Raquel was her son. She died after giving him birth, but he survived. He is half a dementor and half a wizard, but apart from that a very exceptional duelist. Though, in his weak days, Voldemort took the opportunity to get to him... he is now, safe at his own house. A little distressed but he is fine.'

'This is why his presence made us feel... feel so frail and shook.'

'That's correct, Severus. He was also there at the time of the second task as well as near the Forbidden Forest, the evening when the instructions of the third task were told to you all. He was trying to reach me, but Nagini was sent behind him.'